• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hyperdevotion Noire­: Goddess Black Heart Game's Opening Movie Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninjapet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:28 am Reply with quote
Wonder if the dub will have more voiced lines than the Japanese ver. Considering only important main events got voiced there, outside of that the game barely had any voice over.

Also I'm still surprised that IFI won't even mention the self insert male manager character that's in the game.
SquadmemberRitsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:17 am Reply with quote
I was a little worried how the abrupt switch from NISA to IFI would affect the English translation process but so far I'm impressed. Not only are they able to retain the same dub cast but the releases are very speedy.

Now if only they could give the games physical releases here in Australia like NISA do with all their titles that get released over here. Thankfully they have promised that as the company expands they'll work on it so if and when that option becomes financially viable I'll have no complaints.
John Hayabusa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:42 am Reply with quote
I finished Re;Birth1 a couple of days ago and I enjoyed it. Looking forward to play more Neptunia games.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1