• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yuki Kase / Yuki Kato clean-up and maybe some splits?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DerekTheRed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:35 am Reply with quote
Ok, so I went and checked on all these credits, but I'm not certain that we need to do any splits. Mostly it looks like we have some clean-up to do with the names.

Yuki Kato

Yuki Kase

Yuki Kato
加藤優希

(1998) Brain Powered (TV) : Color design 加瀬結起 Move to Yuki Kase, deal with split.
(1998) Case Closed: The Fourteenth Target (movie) : Finish Animation 加藤結起 Move to Yuki Kase, deal with split.
(2000) Case Closed: Captured in Her Eyes (movie) : Finish Animation (EMUAI) 加藤結起 Move to Yuki Kase, deal with split.
(2002) Turn A Gundam: Earth Light (movie 1) : In-Between Animation (Nakamura Production) 加藤裕樹 Can be read Yūki, but more probably Hiroki Katō, where another split would be needed. See next line as well, could be that all three roles mentioned are one and the same with some sort of typo involved...
(2008) Linebarrels of Iron (TV) : 3D Animation (Shiitake Digital; eps 16-18, 20) 加藤祐樹 Can be read as Yūki Katō. Person with same kanji did in-between on Gear Fighter Dendoh with Nakamura Production
(2013) Red Data Girl (TV) : 2nd Key Animation (Asterism; ep 11) 加藤優希
(2013) Oreimo 2 (TV) : 2nd Key Animation (ep 11) 加藤優希
(2013) Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya (TV) : 2nd Key Animation (Nexus; ep 5) 加藤優希
(2013) WATAMOTE (TV) : 2nd Key Animation (ep 9) 加藤優希

Yuki Kase (Romanised as Yuuki Kase here perhaps add macron?)
加瀬结起 - This is the kanji given on the page, but none of the roles listed match it. 加瀬結起 is what it should be for the most part.

(1999) Case Closed: The Last Magician of the Century (movie) : Finish Check 加瀬結起
(1999) Pokemon 2000 - The Movie : Color 加藤結記 Possibly transcription mistake.
(1999) Seraphim Call (TV) : Color Scheme 加瀬結起
(2000) Pokemon 3 - The Movie : Finish Check 加瀬結起
(2000) Inuyasha (TV) : Finish Animation (EMUAI) , Finish Check 加瀬結起
(2002) (The) Twelve Kingdoms (TV) : Color setting (18 episodes) 加瀬結起
(2004) Naruto Special: Battle at Hidden Falls. I Am the Hero! (OAV) : Color setting 加瀬結起
(2004) Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow : Color Key
(2005) Emma: A Victorian Romance (TV) : Color Designation (6 episodes) 加瀬結起
(2005) Paradise Kiss (TV) : Color setting (ep 10) 加藤結起
(2006) Naruto the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom : Color Inspection
(2007) Emma: A Victorian Romance Second Act (TV) : Color setting 加瀬結起

This leaves us with three names to deal with for Yuki Kase:
加瀬結起 - Set to kanji on this page.
加藤結起 - From the two Case Closed movies moved over from Yuki Kato, and Parakiss. Split may be required, but tasks are all the same, so could just be two spellings.
加藤結記 - Pokemon movie, not sure how this is read, could be a mistake.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1