• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Can't edit/post; repeats.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdo7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:12 am Reply with quote
I don't know if anyone noticed the problem. But I tried to edit my post (and even try to delete), but whenever I tried doing it, it just won't load at all. Does anyone have suffer any similar problem like I describe?

EDIT: Testing 1...2...3

EDIT 2: testing 1...2...3

[EDIT: Changed the title to make this the "hub" of the reported glitches. -TK]

Last edited by mdo7 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
mdo7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:13 am Reply with quote
I tried to edit my above post ^, and it looks like I can't post my edited messages.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dtm42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:15 am Reply with quote
I can't post at all. If this post goes through I'll be stunned.
dtm42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:22 am Reply with quote
LOL, after this latest brain fart by ANN there are threads with entire pages of redundant posts.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:15 am Reply with quote
Yeah, I don't know what that was, last night. I tried updating the Wall of Shame in the over-quote thread, but it wouldn't let met edit the post after 10+ refreshes. Ironically, I was still able to edit/delete/post in other threads, but not that one.

Must've been some weird site glitch that delayed certain posts, causing lag and a bunch of repeats after it caught up with to itself.

Please report or PM me about any duplicates you find floating around out there, and I'll get rid of 'em.
mdo7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:40 am Reply with quote
It looks like everything OK now, I can edit my post and some of my post that wasn't able to edit has now been already edited. Looks like the glitches has been fixed (possibly), but keep this thread open just in case.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1