• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
want to tell you

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:52 pm Reply with quote
"Kitahoro Sawako Kuronuma who entered high school, appearance is dark, from around
It is called "Sadako", had not get used to the class.

However, classmate Shota Kazehaya and Chizuru Yoshida, Ayane Yano
With the cooperation of such, solves the perimeter of misunderstanding, such as friendship, love
And grow through.
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:26 pm Reply with quote
With all due respect, I feel compelled to ask you if English is your native language -- it is OK if English is not your native language.
Touma

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:22 pm Reply with quote
What is it that you want to tell us?
I do not understand the purpose of this thread.

I am not complaining or saying that anything is wrong, just expressing confusion.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
lem

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:42 am Reply with quote
^perhaps he or she just wanted to express their thoughts about this franchise? Yes it is incoherent, and rather awkward when taken literally.... here's a brief overview (snipped from a spoiler free press release)
ANN wrote:

About the show:
Sawako Kuronuma has had a difficult time fitting in. Some say it's her jet black hair, others say it's her hushed manner of speaking, while still others claim it is due to her name's similarity to Sadako, a character from a popular Japanese horror series. On her first day of high school, Sawako meets the one boy who treats her like a normal girl— Shota Kazehaya. Through his selfless aid, Sawako slowly learns to come out of her shell and even begins to make friends for the first time in her life.

Based on the comic “Kimi ni Todoke” by Karuho Shiina published by Shueisha, Inc. (Monthly Margaret)
(C) Karuho Shiina / Shueisha
(C) DNDP, VAP, Shueisha, Production I.G

“One of the most meaningful romantic dramas I have ever seen.”
- DVDTalk.com

About the show:
Kitahoro High's second term is coming to a close. After dealing with dark rumors and finally confronting her inner emotions, Sawako knows the feelings she holds for Kazehaya are romantic in nature. She has grown more confident thanks to the true friends by her side, but will they be able to remain together even when school is out? Will she be able to tell Kazehaya how she feels?
Touma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:21 am Reply with quote
lem wrote:
^perhaps he or she just wanted to express their thoughts about this franchise?

What franchise?

Quote:
here's a brief overview

I see.
This is about From Me to You.
Did you know that from the names of the characters?

Well, that alleviates my confusion.
Thank you very much.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:55 pm Reply with quote
@Touma
If you are familiar with either the manga or the anime, the reference to Sawako/Sadako is sufficient to identify the series. That doesn't make the post coherent though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1