• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Seas Adds The Testament of Sister New Devil, My Monster Secret Manga

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tarage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:22 am Reply with quote
Naturally the scanlation team for Jitsu Wa is also incredibly happy about this news. This was the goal all along. I look forward to the day when I'll be able to put Jitsu on my bookshelf next to Biscuit Hammer and Monster Musume.
ymrl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:55 am Reply with quote
CallumKeyblade wrote:
When I saw the announcement of My Mobster Secret's anime, I was really intrigued by the artwork. The premise doesn't really say very much though so I think I'll need to do more research before I consider picking it up.

Just to give you a heads up, for the first few chapters the characters look really different from what is on the cover.
Ali07

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am Reply with quote
Will be buying My Monster Secret. My current 'monster' manga, Sankarea, is done once Kodansha USA release volume 11. Will happily grab this new Seven Seas title.

The art style being very different to all the other manga I collect doesn't hurt either.
kevinx59

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:10 pm Reply with quote
I'm definitely getting Testament. I'm enjoying the anime a lot, and the manga has really nice artwork.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2