• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Aksys Games Announces Code:Realize, an Otome for the Vita

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dollssoulkirie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:09 pm Reply with quote
Today, Aksys Games announced a new otome game for the PSVita. They're releasing Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ this Fall for the North America and Europe.

The game will be released digitally for Europe, while North America will have a choice between physical copy or digital download.
^ Taken from comments on the blog

The website will go live tomorrow, according to one of the employees.

No other details were mentioned. But if like Hakuoki and Sweet Fuse, I'm guessing they're keeping the Japanese voice acting. I went and looked up the cast and instantly fell in love with it. Anime hyper
Lupin: Maeno Tomoaki (Akatsuki no Yona's Hak, BroCon's Natsume, UtaPri's Camus)
Van Helsing: Suwabe Junichi (BroCon's Kaname, PoT's Atobe, UtaPri's Ren)
Frankenstein: Kakihara Tetsuya (Amnesia's Shin, Brave 10's Sasuke, Fairy Tail's Natsu)
Barbicane: Morikubo Shotarou (Bleach's Zangetsu, FF7: Advent Children's Kadaj, Hakuoki's Okita)
Saint-Germain: Hirakawa Daisuke (Aldnoah.Zero's Harklight, BroCon's Ukyo, Free!'s Rei)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalyissa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:47 am Reply with quote
Aie aie aie I lovvvee Kakihara Tetsuya Morikubo Shotarou and Hirakawa Daisuke :<3:

Can't wait though i might have to poke one of my US colleagues to buy and send me over the Physical copy!
st_owly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:36 am Reply with quote
I've not heard of this game before this announcement but it seems interesting. I'll probably pick it up when it comes out.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1