• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Danchigai TV Anime to Have 4 Theme Songs by Cast

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:48 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know about how many 4koma strips there is supposed to equal to 1 chapter?
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:57 am Reply with quote
That would mean that should this show will run for 12 episodes (and not 11 or 13), each theme song will be featured twice. At least in theory.

Kadmos1 wrote:
Does anyone know about how many 4koma strips there is supposed to equal to 1 chapter?

Hard to quantify. KyōAni has turned K-On! into a franchise with a total of 39 TV episodes, 2 OVAs (both formats with a runtime of 24 minutes per episode) and a 110-minute (1 hour, 50 minutes) movie. The manga ran for 4 volumes, with a single-volume spin-off focused on Nakano Azusa in her 3rd high school year (wasn't animated) and another single-volume spin-off focused on the main cast (sans Azusa) in college (also wasn't animated).

On the other hand, Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken - which is animated by studio Seven - went through nearly all of the available source material* (also 4-or-so volumes) within the first season, which ran for 13 episodes; and each episode had a 3-minute runtime.

* This is based on what I read in other forums. I haven't read the manga, so if I'm mistaken/misinformed, I would appreciate feedback.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1