• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Broccoli Books to Release Natsumi Mukai's Nui! Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Splitter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quote
Sounds like Toy Story in Japan. Anyone read this who can share opinions?
CCSYueh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quote
Well, the description was her 3 favorites (purple, grey & another) also turn into bishonen & that later volumes have more bishies so it actually sounds more like the Fushigi Yugi/Pretear Snow White & the 7 Dwarves girl & her hot bishie protectors.

So, not, Toy Story didin't cross my mind at all.

It's interesting they're launching Boysenberry with an author who is heavy SHouta. No, not the licensed title, but they commented it would be hard to bring a many of her other stuff over. It's also interesting they're doing yaoi considering I asked them a couple yrs back & they said no way to yaoi. (They cited their young readers, but now they feel the readers are maturing--those who read Juvenile Orion & moved on to the more complex Kamui & now the more complex E's (their concept. I hav4en't gotten around to Kamui) so now those early fans should be old enough for yaoi.
Yeah, yaoi!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1