• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Harmony Gold Starts Work on Shadow Chronicles Sequel

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wing ZAFT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quote
HG announce ths at AX07. y again at comiccon? yune said 'no new rt b4 2009' and now again? booooooring. Crying or Very sad
Ai no Kareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:33 am Reply with quote
Is it just me or do anime-inspired US companies have a morbid love of using the word "shadow" in their titles? Is this done out of a genuine fondness of the term or simply for lack of a better word?

Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles?
Robotech: Shadow Rising?

And then there was that incident where apparently the notorious ADV nearly gave their dub of Utawareru Mono the catastrophic title "The Shadow Warrior Chronicles". Rolling Eyes
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quote
Ai no Kareshi wrote:
Is it just me or do anime-inspired US companies have a morbid love of using the word "shadow" in their titles? Is this done out of a genuine fondness of the term or simply for lack of a better word?

Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles?
Robotech: Shadow Rising?

And then there was that incident where apparently the notorious ADV nearly gave their dub of Utawareru Mono the catastrophic title "The Shadow Warrior Chronicles". Rolling Eyes

yeah because three titles, two of them being in the same series, totally means everything uses shadow.

Righto.
Ai no Kareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:40 am Reply with quote
I was half-kidding when I posted that, Steventheeunuch. I tend to keep my distance from dubs and anime wannabe's, so I certainly am in no position to make such an observation with sincerity. Although I do find it funny that I've run into at least three already considering my ignorance of the subject.

That, and it is a title that sounds more than just a little corny to me.
Vicserr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quote
Well, it might take a while but it's cool that Robotech: Shadow Chronicles is getting a sequel.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1