• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Genius Party's Premiere Dates at Kennedy Center Set

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quote
Did they already release the dates they will screen in Japan?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Egan Loo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quote
The first Genius Party anthology film with seven shorts opened in Japan on July 7, 2007 (07/07/07). However, the Kennedy Center screenings will be the international premieres, and they will includes both anthologies with fourteen shorts.
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quote
Egan Loo wrote:
The first Genius Party anthology film with seven shorts opened in Japan on July 7, 2007 (07/07/07). However, the Kennedy Center screenings will be the international premieres, and they will includes both anthologies with fourteen shorts.

Are there any plans to take this to more theaters like Paprika and The girl who leapt through time did? Because I really want to see these films, after missing the Tekkonkinkreet screening this is the next film I've really wanted to see. So when does Japan get the other seven shorts?
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quote
Egan Loo wrote:

Ah, thanks I didn't know that.

I hope it does make it to DVD, since I never seem to be running through the same big cities as these screenings(assuming it does go to more places besides tDoC).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
NGE1113

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quote
Just a quick question:

I didn't find the Kennedy Center's website to be too clear about this, but is the $25.00 ticket price for both days or not? Just wanted to straighten this out.
Aresef

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quote
Naturally, the same weekend as Katsu. Whoops.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1