• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Click - August 4 - 10

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pixiebell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quote
This week The Click made me so very happy. Thank you. Smile
CatzCradle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quote
Lol. chipper to emo.
Karine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quote
This is the best week of The Click yet! It fully supports my theory that everyone should be on antidepressants! Yeah!
NGE1113

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quote
I don't think I've seen that many exclamation points in one column. Ever.

Thanks for the cheery start to the day, Brian; it had me chuckling a bit.

EDIT:
Minor rewording.

Last edited by NGE1113 on Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
v1cious

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quote
can you tell he's getting bored with this?
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quote
Wait Im confused. Do you like or dislike Paranoia Agent? Here you say its terrible, but a couple weeks ago you said you said it was really good. I realize that most of what you say shouldnt be taken seriously, but I assume that at least one of these comments were serious.
rocklobster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quote
And next week, Naruto hits the 100-episode mark!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sweetmusic_01

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quote
rocklobster wrote:

I can't believe that starting August 17th at 6 am starts the Naruto marathon starting from episode 1. I guess "Naruto Nation" should be the name of Cartoon Network. *sigh*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address My Anime My Manga
LordByronius
ANN Columnist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quote
v1cious wrote:
can you tell he's getting bored with this?

Bored? Nah. Not really. Not when I can write all sorts of crazy crap under the guise of being a professional.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nebs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quote
rocklobster wrote:

Not quite. It's the week after that when it'll hit 100 episodes & the 3-day marathon. There's no new episode next weekend because of the Ben 10 movie & a re-airing of the OVA special. But One Piece reaches 100 eps, though.

ikillchicken wrote:
Wait Im confused. Do you like or dislike Paranoia Agent? Here you say its terrible, but a couple weeks ago you said you said it was really good. I realize that most of what you say shouldnt be taken seriously, but I assume that at least one of these comments were serious.

Oh come on, it's not that hard to put it together. You just said yourself that a few weeks back he said he liked it, & that this week the comments shouldn't be taken seriously. I'll leave you to come up with the logical conclusion.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quote
Nebs wrote:
ikillchicken wrote:

Oh come on, it's not that hard to put it together. You just said yourself that a few weeks back he said he liked it, & that this week the comments shouldn't be taken seriously. I'll leave you to come up with the logical conclusion.

The important thing is to print, save, and otherwise commorate his dislike of Bo, even if in jest. Seriously, what does it matter how he delivers this week's Click, considering there are maybe three shows in the States on cable channels provided to households numbering in the double digits?

PS - I think his review of Paranoia is dead on ... still didn't stop me from buying the box set though *sigh* anyone up for interventions? No door prizes from my library.
jel123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quote
Sweetmusic_01 wrote:
rocklobster wrote:

I can't believe that starting August 17th at 6 am starts the Naruto marathon starting from episode 1. I guess "Naruto Nation" should be the name of Cartoon Network. *sigh*
Can't wait for all 100 to be listed in The Click Laughing

Glad to see Last Exile on AZN being listed regularly.
For all the cheer leading I did Comcast has rewarded me with a postcard. They wanted to inform me that AZN will no longer be available on my ext. basic lineup. It will now only be seen on the more expensive digital cable in my neighborhood Mad

FIOS is sounding better all the time.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1