• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Release Corrections.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:28 pm Reply with quote
B&N is back online, with a somewhat different look (which might have affected the scraper; at this moment the scraper cannot detect B&N page automatically, and older pages with "Could not fetch page" error message requires re-adding the URL manually to fix the problem).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:01 pm Reply with quote
Ack.
I'm sure it was still picking them up automatically the other day as I remember adding an ISBN for something I didn't think was on their site and it popped up (they have some odd gaps where they don't have the first volume of something but do have later ones).

Somewhat related: last night (or was it the night before?) I added a bunch of Amazon Kindle links as they suddenly started working. I don't know if Dan tweaked something or the planets just aligned, but I hope it stays that way.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Double Mangekyo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:21 pm Reply with quote
The cover art for A Certain Scientific Accelerator Vol.1 needs to be updated to the one crediting Arata Yamaji with Art as it is on Seven Seas' site. The cover with Motoi Fuyukawa was just a placeholder.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:27 pm Reply with quote
Done.
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:53 am Reply with quote
Kiss of the Rose Princess 9 needs to be moved into the group.
Log Horizon LN4 needs to be moved down to regular novels.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:33 am Reply with quote
Done.
Double Mangekyo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:16 am Reply with quote
The first Strike the Blood novel should be changed to "Strike the Blood - The Right Arm of the Saint".

Also, The Irregular at Magic High School Vol.1 needs moving to the "novel" category.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:41 am Reply with quote
Done.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:46 pm Reply with quote
When I input volumes 2 and 3 of Aniplex's Blu-Ray releases of The Irregular at Magic Highschool for some reason it listed them as DVDs instead. Could you fix this?
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:24 pm Reply with quote
It's something to do with the new TRSI site. Done.
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:12 am Reply with quote
Alright, time to reclaim my desktop from the army of reminder shortcuts...

SAO 7 needs to be moved down to regular novels.
Yukarism volume 4 needs to be added to the group.
Fairy Tail: Blue Mistral volume 1 needs to be have the volume number 1 added.
Dragonar Academy Limited and Standard need to be changed to BD/DVD.

Additionally, I am noticing that we never added The Celebration of Haruhi Suzumiya (animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-05/yen-press-to-print-3-haruhi-suzumiya-anthologies-in-1-volume.) As an anthology [series] of related works, should this be it's own listing, klugded as an artbook under the main manga sequence, or something else?

PS - Thanks to whomever already cleaned-up all those GN->N listings.

Edit: Could we also get the placeholder listing for Space Dandy: Season 2 [FUNimation Exclusive] (UPC: 704400092770) per their website.
Edit #2 [9/23 - above are done] - No Game No Life 5 and Legend of the Galactic Heroes 1 need to be moved down to regular novels.
Fairy Tail Collection 5 and Part 18 should be changed to BD+DVD.
PM Suzune 2 needs to be added to the group.
ARGEVOLLEN 2, Space Brothers 6, Blue Spring Ride, Invaders of the Rokujouma, Hayate the Combat Butler movie, Dai Shogun, Momokyun Sword, and Glasslip should be Sub.Blu-Ray.
Space Brothers 6, Hidamari Sketch 4, He Is My Master Original & Selects, Blue Spring Ride, Invaders of the Rokujouma, Rail Wars, Hayate the Combat Butler movie, Dai Shogun, LocoDol, Momokyun Sword, and Glasslip also need to moved to Sub.DVD.
Majestic Prince complete BD needs consolidating under Region A.
Double Mangekyo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:34 pm Reply with quote
The Irregular at Magic High School (Novel 1), since it got delayed, needs its release date updated to 2016-04-19.
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:05 pm Reply with quote
It might have been confusing, but a lot of the items under Edit 2 still needs to be done.

New stuff: Terror in Resonance Limited & Standard editions, and A Certain Scientific Railgun S all need to be changed to BD+DVD.
Double Mangekyo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:01 pm Reply with quote
KizuMonogatari was delayed to 2015-12-15.
Also, retailers are now listing No Game No Life (Novel 4) with a 2016-02-23 release date.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:35 am Reply with quote
All releases fixed.

As for The Celebration of Haruhi Suzumiya, it might take a little while in order to consider whether the Encyclopedia should put Kyōen (競演), Shukusai (祝祭), and Kenran (絢爛) into three independent entries or just one. Personally I'd prefer separate entries, but before doing so other opinions are welcomed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 27 of 43