• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Attack on Titan: Junior High Anime's Ending Artist, 3rd Promo Video Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlyGuySempai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:24 am Reply with quote
Levi's even Badass in the "MOE" version of the Series...Nice!
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:54 am Reply with quote
This is what Titan fans can settle for before the main series happens next year. Funi would be wise to do a broadcast dub.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:01 am Reply with quote
Well, the one thing we will know is that Hange/Hanji is still gonna be crazy ass all hell. Ymir reminds me of the school yard bully that but has a soft spot. But watch where you step because she might trip you because it's funny. And of course Levi sends shiver down everyone's back, cause if crap isn't done right you're gonna do double. And trust me you won't say no. You'll do it.
Kikaioh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:35 pm Reply with quote
FlyGuySempai wrote:
Levi's even Badass in the "MOE" version of the Series...Nice!

I think you mean chibi, not moe.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:03 pm Reply with quote
Can't wait for this Laughing

Kadmos1 wrote:
This is what Titan fans can settle for before the main series happens next year. Funi would be wise to do a broadcast dub.

Agreed!
enurtsol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:29 am Reply with quote
Attack on Titans Go!
jr240483

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:58 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:

if i was funi i would give this the OniAi treatment and release it via sub only. or better yet avoid it like if it have the plague.

considering that rock lee spinoff is a complete bomb, it would be wise if funi doesnt waste their time with this mess of a series. at least they didn't went the route via fate stay night or pretty sammy and have krista/historia in a magical girl spinoff. that would be an even bigger mess cause unfortunately, kirsta is no iilyasivel let alone sasami.

its as i said when it was announced. the AOT committee should have instead made a TV series of Before the Fall instead of this master disaster.especially if its dead faithful towards the even god awful worse manga version which it is to a ridiculous degree.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1