• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nijiiro Days Shōjo TV Anime Reveals January Debut, Visual, Open Auditions

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:05 am Reply with quote
In the beginning, it's not Bessatsu Friend from Kodansha, it's Bessatsu Margaret or Betsuma from Shueisha.

Mildly excited for this. There'a an overabundance of school life shoujo these days so I hope this one stands out.
Maidenoftheredhand

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:01 am Reply with quote
I can't say I am excited but I'll give it a chance at least. These type of series tend to be hit or miss with me. It all depends on the characters and their interactions.
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:16 am Reply with quote
I'm sorry, I was on my phone earlier so I couldn't quote the article. You've corrected the publisher, but it still says 'Bessatsu Friend', not 'Bessatsu Margaret. Bessatsu Margaret is the correct magazine.

Quote:
The November issue of Shueisha's Bessatsu Friend magazine is announcing on Tuesday that the television anime of Minami Mizuno's Nijiiro Days (Rainbow Days) manga will premiere next January.
Ali07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:14 pm Reply with quote
With there being 4 guys and girls, I'm going to give this one a chance. Not saying that they're all interested in each other, but it does give me some hope. Laughing
hack5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:46 pm Reply with quote
Thank god more all guys anime.Im sick of moe girls that sit around and eat cake.
tsundereikemen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:03 am Reply with quote
Oh! I didn't expect this to get an anime but yey! Very Happy I've read like a couple of chapters of this when it was just fairly new and I was a bit disappointed coz it was cute and I wanted to read more but wow! An anime! I can't wait! Anime smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1