• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth PS4, PS Vita Game Dated for February 2 in the Americas

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juno016

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:51 am Reply with quote
It doesn't look like there are any hints towards the PS4 version getting a release in Japan, where I live. I haven't bought the Vita version and I'd love to if I could find it for a decent price, but if I can't, I feel like retail PS4 price would be better than the same price for Vita. Is there really NO indication of this getting a Japanese release? Or is it still too early to tell if this is a localization-only port?
doubleO7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Kai Kawasumi wrote:
Does anybody know whether or not the pre-order bonus is exclusive to Bandai Namco's online store? I would prefer to pre-order it from Amazon if possible to do that, and still get the pre-order bonus Razz

Gamestop has the bonuses. It remains to be seen if Amazon will have them too, but as of now their page doesn't mention any pre-order bonuses (although their page still hasn't been updated with the new date either).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2