• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: One Piece: Burning Blood Game's Teaser Shows Characters in Action

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VegetaEx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:02 am Reply with quote
This Trailer gets me excited, love One Piece Games. ButI hope it controls better as J Stars.
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:57 am Reply with quote
This looks like a One Piece version of their NUNS games, only updated and refined. Looks pretty neat, and I'd get it if it would actually come out on a system I own.
Exalted Incarnate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:09 pm Reply with quote
VegetaEx wrote:
This Trailer gets me excited, love One Piece Games. ButI hope it controls better as J Stars.

J stars had great controls which adapted to every character in the game no matter how different the series were. The only problem I had with it was the limited characters and settings, but an overall good concept and I hope it will improve in it's sequel. As for one peice I tried out world red and the controls were not as flexible as they were in J stars. Now I'm not sure if I should get pirate warriors 3 or wait for burning blood.
Tylerr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:40 pm Reply with quote
Exalted Incarnate wrote:
VegetaEx wrote:

J stars had great controls which adapted to every character in the game no matter how different the series were. The only problem I had with it was the limited characters and settings, but an overall good concept and I hope it will improve in it's sequel. As for one peice I tried out world red and the controls were not as flexible as they were in J stars. Now I'm not sure if I should get pirate warriors 3 or wait for burning blood.

world red wasn't a fighting game so that's hardly a good comparison.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1