• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Attack on Titan: Junior High, Seraph of the End's Broadcast Dub Clips Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the-antihero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:49 pm Reply with quote
I honestly don't see the appeal of this anime. It's okay, but I don't see why it's regarded as one of the best when there are infinitely better series no one is talking about (anymore).

And instead of making a 2nd season, they're wasting our time with compilation movies and live-action movies depicting events we've already seen and no we get this. What the crap is the hold up? I don't want filler series, just get to the main story and let me move on. I'm close to fully dropping the AoT title from my list.
DuchessBianca

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:09 pm Reply with quote
AoT Junior high looks absolutely hilarious the dub cast of AoT was phenomenal so I'm glad they got everyone back cant wait for the blurays Anime smile Seraph of the End sounded great too definitely has my interest!
MasterSword23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:09 pm Reply with quote
The butthurt fanboys keep complaining because it's not season 2. It's like they cant wrap their head around the fact that season 2 is coming out next year.

I think this show will be funny, so I'm going to enjoy every second of it.
sim0n2170

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:59 pm Reply with quote
the-antihero wrote:
I honestly don't see the appeal of this anime. It's okay, but I don't see why it's regarded as one of the best when there are infinitely better series no one is talking about (anymore).

And instead of making a 2nd season, they're wasting our time with compilation movies and live-action movies depicting events we've already seen and no we get this. What the crap is the hold up? I don't want filler series, just get to the main story and let me move on. I'm close to fully dropping the AoT title from my list.
You do know the reason for the delay is because the manga is monthly right? The material for season 2 chapter 34-70 was only just recently finished. We are currently at Chapter 75. At least do some research and understand the actual reason behind it's delayment of 3 years and not some blind judgement.
And you do know the Live-action movie was planned before the actual anime even started.
If you wanted season 2 sooner then it would've had fillers in it anyway.
Beside's Wit Studio has paced it perfectly between each season.
3 years between S1 and S2, 3 years Between S2 and S3. Otherwise if season 2 came out this year. Season 3 would've been 4 years wait.
Felicity dash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:01 am Reply with quote
the-antihero wrote:

Okay this is what I exactly mean when I say I physically hate these types of Attack on Titan fans. And if I could punch through computers, I would.
But since I can't I'd suggest you shut your mouth & listen to what I say.
1) Be happy you even got anything to related the Attack on Titan anime.
2) FOR THE LAST TIME SEASON 2 IS AIRING IN 2016!!!!
3) Wit Studio is busy with other projects this year. Now just reread what I had said at "1)"
AnimeLordLuis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:49 am Reply with quote
Attack on Titan Junior high seems like fun good thing they got back the original cast wouldn't have been the same without them. Wish they would show a preview of Shomin Sample dub too. Confused
Animegomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:24 am Reply with quote
Did somebody forget to set Attack on Titan: Junior High to funny or was that the wrong clip? Any Sasha scene from the main series was funnier than that.

I'm glad they still have the same cast together but this is no Haruhi-Chan. Wait, did I just copy and paste a comment from The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan's dub? I can't tell anymore.

I started the first new episode of Seraph thinking "I hope they don't do the usual 'We have to get stronger' shounen plots; It's humans versus vampires, there should be different ways of doing it." only to run into renewing the Demon weapons plot right from the start... great. My least favorite part of the first season and anime in general is right there, representing the second season.
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:02 am Reply with quote
MasterSword23 wrote:
The butthurt fanboys keep complaining because it's not season 2. It's like they can't wrap their head around the fact that season 2 is coming out next year.

I think this show will be funny, so I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

that is true. however what is true is that this spinoff is not bad. ITS JUST BAAADDD! definitely no full metal panic fumoffu.

if they wanted an AOT spinoff series so badly,the committee would have been better off using the resources to make an anime version of AOT's prequel Before the Fall instead of this mess of a series.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChrissyC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:52 am Reply with quote
the-antihero wrote:

I mean it`s subjective. It`s fine you think that way, I believe there are issues with "Attack On Titan". The pack of thrill mask it`s errors. However arguably it is one of the best anime of all time and the best of the 2010s so far.

They are doing all this, yes. To extract profit from the series because they know they can. I Don`t agree with it either. But, if that`s what they want to do. Then you know what could we do.

Sitting here waiting for the second season. I know they are definitely working on the second season at the moment because it`s a dynamic series with huge expenses, cast and crew. So it`s in production. To get a head start.

-ON TOPIC-

The dub is great, it`s bright and charming.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1