• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Active Raid Anime Reveals Split Season Plans, Liko's Voice

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:27 pm Reply with quote
Same voice as Sound! Euphonium...ooh.

Not sure how I feel about this yet but maybe it could work out. The character designs is by the same person who made Shokugeki no Souma; which coincidentally got another season today.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
KH91

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:34 pm Reply with quote
As long as this doesn't get in the way of Taniguchi working on the 10th anniversary Code Geass anime that follows the route that should have been originally chosen. Cool
jroa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:02 pm Reply with quote
I don't have any strong opinions about the virtual maid character. Way too early to tell what it'll be useful for, if anything at all, or if it'll just be a comedic sidekick of some sort.

On the other hand, I am far more interested in the fact that the Active Raid series is going to be more than a dozen episodes. That suggests they'll have plenty of time to play around with whatever ideas and characters are involved in this anime original story.

Which is fine by me.

KH91 wrote:
As long as this doesn't get in the way of Taniguchi working on the 10th anniversary Code Geass anime that follows the route that should have been originally chosen. Cool

If there is a 10th anniversary Code Geass project, which is possible but completely unconfirmed, nothing suggests that it will turn out to be a "retelling" of the TV show.

Especially since the ending of the TV series was the one they always intended. Like it or not, the show was ultimately going to reach such a conclusion.

If they do make a "retelling" it'll probably be something completely different, including a new ending that won't be the original one either. Just re-doing a few early-to-mid season episodes to reach the same resolution would be meaningless. In fact, it's more likely they'll make a movie remake rather than TV series. But again, that's all speculation at this point.
pandoraking

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:54 am Reply with quote
nice split cours!!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1