• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Splatoon Wii U Game Gets 2 Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AceLuffy4Ever

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:48 am Reply with quote
when they say serialization , i hope this means the Splatoon will be becoming a series Smile
Scelus90

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:37 am Reply with quote
Maybe, they should also write, that there are two Manga available at the time. Both were published in CoroCoro Magazine and drawn by the Mangaka Hinodeya Sankichi. They were available in June and November Issue 2015.

June Manga: http://cdn.nintendonews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/splatoon_manga_june_corocoro_comic_2.jpg

November Manga: http://i.imgur.com/BNoUQo0.jpg
doubleO7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:23 pm Reply with quote
AceLuffy4Ever wrote:
when they say serialization , i hope this means the Splatoon will be becoming a series Smile

That's a very simplified way of putting it, but you're not wrong. They were announced as being part of a weekly magazine, so just like Shonen Jump manga, there should be a chapter every week.
Henshinbeetle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:48 pm Reply with quote
That's freaking wicked. Glad to see Splatoon getting even more attention to it. Splatoon really has a chance of becoming an A-rank Nintendo franchise. Anyway hopefully the mangaka's can transfer the 'tude the games have onto paper. Stay fresh!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1