• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Final Fantasy IX RPG Launches on Smartphones

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobkelso

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:31 am Reply with quote
it is upsetting how they have not set a console hd port date of release i am glad on mobile and pc. but i prefer console mainly xbox1 hoping they do so i can enjoy the game once more.
SnowyLightning44

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:24 pm Reply with quote
bobkelso wrote:
it is upsetting how they have not set a console hd port date of release i am glad on mobile and pc. but i prefer console mainly xbox1 hoping they do so i can enjoy the game once more.

Same for me it's cool that the game is get a mobile release (very excited for it Smile) I was kind hoping it would get a console release partly I prefer the experience of playing like that but mostly because it feels kind of weird playing games like this on a mobile
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:47 pm Reply with quote
Hmm I'll give square-enix credit for not charging over $25 dollars for this port of FF9. Still I'm going to wait on the PC version to come out so I can do a LP of it on my YouTube channel.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
meruru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:43 pm Reply with quote
I've played some of the FF:Tactics port, on a phone. While the phone screen is small and difficult to tap on the right area, it is awesome to be able to discretely play final fantasy at any time. Anime hyper
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1