• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hasbro, Sunrights Plan International Launch of Beyblade Burst Toys, Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChibiGoku

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:28 pm Reply with quote
It's worth noting that with Metal Fight Beyblade onwards, Nelvana was on the production committee (though they're uncredited on the Japanese version), including producing the music for the various seasons and series.

At any rate, interesting to see that the Japanese will be handling it themselves now. Given D-rights handling of B-daman, I think the dubs should be fine. Name changes aside, I know Cross Fight B-daman did keep the Japanese Opening and Ending intact for the Asian broadcasts (though not for the sequel, for some strange reason) and only had minimal changes for the TV broadcast here. Though, honestly, I've never really sat down to watch Beyblade properly, though been always interested to check it out. Might do it with this series, though.
AceLuffy4Ever

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:27 pm Reply with quote
Yes i hope this means we will be getting the dub for the show, in the summer of this year Smile
AnimeLordLuis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:57 am Reply with quote
I just hope that the show will be on Cartoon Network and not on Nickelodeon. Confused
AceLuffy4Ever

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:03 am Reply with quote
AnimeLordLuis wrote:
I just hope that the show will be on Cartoon Network and not on Nickelodeon. Confused

Yes or even Disney Anime hyper, they have done a good job with the Yo-Kai Watch dub, but for more people to see it i would go with Cartoon Network. I just hope the dub really does premiere this year because i have been missing Beyblade
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1