• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4's Theme Song Artist, Visuals Unveiled

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryanvamp

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:12 am Reply with quote
Looks great.
sakuramusicstar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:57 am Reply with quote
animechic420 wrote:
Thems is some wicked school uniform designs! Cool

Wonder what the girls uniform look like???

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/deathbattlefanon/images/5/58/YamagishiYukako_jojoeoh.png/revision/latest?cb=20151108193115

Yukako is the only female student in this part to play a role in this part. She's a very interesting character that all I can say Laughing
anddo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:42 pm Reply with quote
sakuramusicstar wrote:
animechic420 wrote:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/deathbattlefanon/images/5/58/YamagishiYukako_jojoeoh.png/revision/latest?cb=20151108193115

Yukako is the only female student in this part to play a role in this part. She's a very interesting character that all I can say Laughing

Though not students, Aya Tsuji, Shinobu Kawajiri and Tomoko Higashikata are all important female characters as well.
Animechic420

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:29 pm Reply with quote
sakuramusicstar wrote:
animechic420 wrote:

Huh. She's pretty.

Hope she's not one of those annoying, jealous fan girls that like to keep the MC all to themselves even though they're not dating.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:51 pm Reply with quote
Jotaro looks like he hasn't reached the gym in the last 20 years lol.
cowtalina

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:15 pm Reply with quote
animechic420 wrote:
sakuramusicstar wrote:
animechic420 wrote:

Huh. She's pretty.

Hope she's not one of those annoying, jealous fan girls that like to keep the MC all to themselves even though they're not dating.

Don't worry, she's not annoying. She's a good character even if she doesn't appear as often as the main characters.
I will not tell you what she does in the story, so you can see it yourself!
GlassesMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:16 pm Reply with quote
Please please please keep Rikiya Koyama as Yoshikage Kira. He such a great voice actor it'd be sad to see the part go to someone else.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:59 pm Reply with quote
Fadeout4 wrote:
You have to keep in mind that a lot more goes into picking a cast for an anime adaptation than a video game. For the game, the voice actor only needs to sound great for the HIGH TENSION ACTION MOMENTS! For an anime, they need to also sound good for normal conversations and more nuanced situations.

You're suggesting that Kamiya, Hatano, and Paku don't sound "good for normal conversations"?

I'm pretty sure the changes were more due to availability/scheduling than talent. If everyone else is available for recording on a certain day at a certain time and only a small handful are not, that small handful is going to be replaced with someone else who is available at said day and time.

Unfortunate, but it happens. Still causes some disappointment for those who were hoping for the original cast.
KutovoiAnton

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:04 am Reply with quote
Since they kept Wataru Takagi, who is busiest man from the cast right now, with him being a regular in Taiga drama, I really doubt that it have anything to do with shedule. Well, not to mention Yuuki Kaji, who have, what, 7 roles in the spring season? Director probably simply thought that new voice actors are more fitting.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:41 am Reply with quote
KutovoiAnton wrote:
Since they kept Wataru Takagi, who is busiest man from the cast right now, with him being a regular in Taiga drama, I really doubt that it have anything to do with shedule. Well, not to mention Yuuki Kaji, who have, what, 7 roles in the spring season? Director probably simply thought that new voice actors are more fitting.

It's not about being busy. Everyone is busy. It depends on whether or not they are busy on a certain day at a certain time. While it's not impossible that the change was made by the director, scheduling does play a very large role when casting.
malbhet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:51 am Reply with quote
Why is Jotoro's hat blending into his hair? That is just disturbing even for an anime!
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:51 pm Reply with quote
malbhet wrote:
Why is Jotoro's hat blending into his hair? That is just disturbing even for an anime!

It always does that. It's a mystery that no one knows the answer to.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2