• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rosario + Vampire's Inagaki Directs First Love Monster Anime at Studio DEEN

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:11 pm Reply with quote
And my expectation has been lowered now. I just hope they at least put effort into the animation when a PV is out.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:41 pm Reply with quote
Both Anime were bad adaptations...this is not good for the fans who were hoping for a decent adaptation.
Animechic420

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:54 pm Reply with quote
Wait. Kanade personality bothers me. He acts more like an asshole that thinks he can get away with anything just because he's 10. He doesn't behave like a 10 year old at all.

Something tells me they'll have him do perverted things with Kaho despite his age. Confused
Gezmoyassine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Thespacemaster wrote:
Both Anime were bad adaptations...this is not good for the fans who were hoping for a decent adaptation.

Rosario+Vampire wasn't a bad adaptation..Not to me at least..
Rosario+Vampire was amazing...I love inner-moka from the anime a lot more than the manga inner-moka.He did a fantastic job with her.Heck she's even more beautiful than Ikeda's own creation...Don't get me wrong i love the manga but with the anime it's like they gave us two versions of the same universe.Which isn't a bad thing..Personally i'm hoping for Capu3...To each his own i guess
TooLazyToComeUpWithaName

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:26 pm Reply with quote
I forgot this shit was getting an anime. At least it's from DEEN, so it's not like a good studio will be wasting their resources.
MischievousMelody

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:25 pm Reply with quote
Again, just hoping that the anime is better than the manga.
unitmikey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Oh no.

The manga is complete guilty pleasure because of the character art mixed with a trash story (from the volume I read), but yikes, this anime isn't sounding very good. This may just be "guilty" instead of "guilty pleasure".

Can't wait!
Sobe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:37 pm Reply with quote
Even if it is guilty, I'll still have fun watching it just because of the premise of the story. Twisted Evil
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1