• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Schwarzes Marken

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patco

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:17 pm Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:
Yep the rating for 2nd episode still missing here Smile hope some of the mods fix it quick^^

Yes. Nice post Smile
LightningZangetsu27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:42 pm Reply with quote
Rushed is the feeling i get after watching the finale to this show, it needed 25 episodes to be done properly.

Would have loved to the continuation of Total Eclipse but sadly not by the decision makers
Ashminigun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:23 am Reply with quote
Schwarzesmarken expands the idea of "what if" spoiler[Incident 12-5 aka Sagiri Coup took place at the same time as BETA have reach the final defense line.] From the entire series run, this is the closest of what anime adaptation of Muv Luv Alternative would look like: political intrigue and power play, death of several important characters and more BETA action minus spoiler[espers, time loop] and harem shenanigans.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6