• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
My Wife is the Student Council President Season 2 Slated for October

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:54 pm Reply with quote
This was pretty much obvious since they will air season1 again during summer which was announced already a while ago so it was pretty much clear that the 2nd season would air then at fall but well its good to see that we finnaly get an official info about it Smile
Cant wait for it the 1st season was really good comedy,romance,ecchi ^^
Zoneflex

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:16 pm Reply with quote
I'm keen and all. but i just want to know if it'll be 8 mins per episode. i watched the first season in the span of like 2 hours and it annoyed me how quickly it went by.
chito895

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:32 pm Reply with quote
I'm actually looking forward to seeing this show. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:47 am Reply with quote
An exclamation mark after the plus sign Laughing
I've seen weirder.
Ali07

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:20 pm Reply with quote
chito895 wrote:
I'm actually looking forward to seeing this show. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Me too, and I'll be importing Media Blasters release of it...as long as it's on BD.

Looking forward to more of this series. Re-watched the first season it on Crunchy last week. Laughing
Northlander

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:28 am Reply with quote
Looking forward to this, and this time I'll just stick to the uncensored version to begin with, because this show had some kind of weird common sense about it for being all respectful of the main characters' mutual attraction and... uh, exploratory journeys over each other.
Ali07

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:32 am Reply with quote
Laughing Seeing the mention of the censored version of the first season kind of has me hoping that Media Blasters' release of the series has both versions of the show. Only because I felt like the censored episodes had some good comedic bits, due to using those as the censor, that is missing in the uncensored episodes.

Still, not expecting them to have both versions of the show.
Northlander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:25 am Reply with quote
Does shows with short episodes get licenses? Because I don't think I've ever seen that happen. (Unless the original show or the works it was based on is very popular, probably.)

I'd buy this show too, but I don't think any shows I've liked where the episodes run at 12 minutes or less have ever been mentioned in a licensing context. Like Encouragement of Climb -- good God, do I want to own that show on DVD or Bluray.
Ali07

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:41 am Reply with quote
While I don't know how many series that would be considered "shorts" get licensed, I can at least think of one other. And that is Hetalia. So, from my perspective, doesn't seem like something that happens often.

And, currently, there are two "shorts" that are airing...that I hope get licensed. Those are Space Patrol Luluco and Rainbow Days. Have been really enjoying those 2.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1