• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Servamp TV Anime Premieres July 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:46 am Reply with quote
Umm only guys on the cover are there any girl side-characters or is this just bunch of dudes and anime made for girls....
SpookyPie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:00 am Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:
Umm only guys on the cover are there any girl side-characters or is this just bunch of dudes and anime made for girls....

A lot of websites have this tagged as "Shoujo". Plus if you watch any of the promo videos this is in my opinion clearly made for people that enjoy Shoujo shows focused on guys.
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:50 am Reply with quote
SpookyPie wrote:
BlackPoint. wrote:

A lot of websites have this tagged as "Shoujo". Plus if you watch any of the promo videos this is in my opinion clearly made for people that enjoy Shoujo shows focused on guys.

Ye i know its shoujo tagged but that doesnt mean that there would be only guys inside thats why i was askin if anyone is reading the manga or so to know if there are any girls that appear and that this wont turn into any boys love in the middle way and make me puke 5times and regret even startin to watch this thats all....
SpookyPie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:01 am Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:
SpookyPie wrote:
BlackPoint. wrote:

Ye i know its shoujo tagged but that doesnt mean that there would be only guys inside thats why i was askin if anyone is reading the manga or so to know if there are any girls that appear and that this wont turn into any boys love in the middle way and make me puke 5times and regret even startin to watch this thats all....

Ah I see, well I wouldn't know sorry. That seems like an extreme reaction to BL tho. It's not my cup of tea, but I don't see any reason to be bothered by it, I instead just move on to things I prefer.
Rubyleaf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:17 am Reply with quote
SpookyPie wrote:
BlackPoint. wrote:
SpookyPie wrote:
BlackPoint. wrote:

Ah I see, well I wouldn't know sorry. That seems like an extreme reaction to BL tho. It's not my cup of tea, but I don't see any reason to be bothered by it, I instead just move on to things I prefer.

Well, it's not BL and not exactly fujoshi-bait either if that's what you mean, not unless you'd also call an average sports anime fujoshi-bait? Because that's about the level of gay you can expect, going by the manga Laughing And yes, there are female characters. Their roles aren't exactly big but they're still awesome!

And BTW, all-male cast doesn't exactly equal shoujo. I know it's tagged shoujo because it's aimed at a female audience but the story and characters are more shounen to me... whatever, just see for yourselves and unless you absolutely have to see romance or a lot of female characters I'm sure you won't regret it Very Happy
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:25 am Reply with quote
Rubyleaf wrote:
SpookyPie wrote:
BlackPoint. wrote:
SpookyPie wrote:
BlackPoint. wrote:

Well, it's not BL and not exactly fujoshi-bait either if that's what you mean, not unless you'd also call an average sports anime fujoshi-bait? Because that's about the level of gay you can expect, going by the manga Laughing And yes, there are female characters. Their roles aren't exactly big but they're still awesome!

And BTW, all-male cast doesn't exactly equal shoujo. I know it's tagged shoujo because it's aimed at a female audience but the story and characters are more shounen to me... whatever, just see for yourselves and unless you absolutely have to see romance or a lot of female characters I'm sure you won't regret it Very Happy

Hmm good to know i can live with it then if there are atleast some female side characters, well anyway will give it a try for sure to see if its any good with the story and action stuff but else ye i do like romance even if its abit on a side it still makes it abit more watchable unless the story is really that good that i dont care about it that much
FThemDudebros

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:50 pm Reply with quote
GOD I CAn't wait for precious Licht<333

BlackPoint. wrote:

Fortunately there are only dudes on the cover, otherwise I wouldn't be interested at all Cool
Keep 'em coming Japan, we had enough of the 6894-stupid-girls with 1 guy bull Razz
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1