• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
In-store AND Online Shopping Service for Japan!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AccioTokyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:55 am Reply with quote
Trying not to sound too generically advertise-y, but we're a newly-opened shopping service, and can purchase virtually anything in Japan. Smile You can check out our website here, and let us know if there's anything we can get for you!

Fees are cheap at only:
495 yen or approx. $4.75 for online orders (per item)
From 2,950 yen or approx. $28 for in-store orders (regardless of the number of items)

A lot of popular anime stores in Japan like Mandarake, Animate and so on, have items available in their stores that are out of stock online, so if you want us to check on something just let us know.

Feel free to get in touch or submit an order. We'll do our best to help with any queries![/list]
BodaciousSpacePirate
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:01 am Reply with quote
How can you be a "newly-opened" shopping service when you have testimonials from a "long-time customer" on your website (the copyright for which is 2013-2016)?
AccioTokyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:32 am Reply with quote
BodaciousSpacePirate wrote:
How can you be a "newly-opened" shopping service when you have testimonials from a "long-time customer" on your website (the copyright for which is 2013-2016)?

It's because previously I worked for over two years as a sole proprietor shopping service. Eventually, I had too many customers to be able to work alone, so I started working with a team. We relaunched under Accio Tokyo. I brought with me many returning customers who have continued shopping through Accio Tokyo.

The testimonial on the website is from a long-time customer who was kind enough to offer to write one. She's been shopping through myself for over a year, and tried out Accio Tokyo too. I realize the caption might cause confusion though. Accio Tokyo itself is new, but we have many loyal customers who have remained with us throughout the transition.

Now, we're just looking to bring our service to others and expand. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1