• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: TokiKake, Atagoal, Brave Story in Chicago October 5-14

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quote
So does anyone own the Brave Story anime here, 'cus they keep being evasive about making announcements...?
v1cious

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quote
i really want Brave Story to get the attention it deserves in America, cause it's a great movie. would be perfect to show on Toonami.
halo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quote
GATSU wrote:
So does anyone own the Brave Story anime here, 'cus they keep being evasive about making announcements...?

[ur=animenewsnetwork.com/news/2005-02-18/warner-bros-to-distribute-brave-story]Warner Bros. has worldwide distribution for Brave story. I suppose for North America the could sublicense it out to someone else, like the Encyclopedia says they have for the UK, but I doubt it. I wouldn't expect any announcement other than it showing up on amazon.com one day.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Man so close but still so far. I would love to see 'Brave Story'. I hope that 'Viz' is planning on releasing this since they are (I think) releasing the comic.

Saw the 'Girl Who Lept Through Time'. It's a great movie. I really hope that someone picks this up. It's probably the one movie in a while that I've actually been really overjoyed by. Not to mention had me laughing my ass off. I really hope someone picks this up. I really want it for my collection. Surprised Surprised

It's good that many of these movies are having a chance to screen yet some are screen but haven't been picked up. Like 'Mind Games'. I guess if we ever see 'Genius Party' then that might help to push them both.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1