• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Girlish Number Anime Casts Eri Suzuki, Saori Ōnishi

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
relyat08

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:12 am Reply with quote
Forgive me for showing my true Otaku colors, but I cannot even get over how flipping adorable these girls all look. Anime catgrin

Really looking forward for this because of Wataru Watari, but I would have checked it out just for the character designs, regardless. I expect this to be more New Game, than Shirobako, but Wataru Watari knows how to write a strong character.
Yuri Fan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:46 am Reply with quote
relyat08 wrote:
Forgive me for showing my true Otaku colors, but I cannot even get over how flipping adorable these girls all look. Anime catgrin

That is a good reason to watch this anime. I'll give it a go!
Rychy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:44 am Reply with quote
The art style caught my eye, but I'm really excited about this series because of Wataru Watari. Can't wait for it to start. Yay for college setting.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:34 am Reply with quote
Am I the only one that notices that the name of Chitose Karasuma just happens to be the same as that of the blue long-haired girl from Galaxy Angel X?
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:02 am Reply with quote
relyat08 wrote:

Really looking forward for this because of Wataru Watari, but I would have checked it out just for the character designs, regardless. I expect this to be more New Game, than Shirobako, but Wataru Watari knows how to write a strong character.

It's serialized in Dengeki G's, lots of cute girls going around when it comes to that publication. Chitose reminds me of Kokomi Shiina from Girlfriend (Kari). It's definitely something I want to watch because it reminds me of Sore ga Seiyuu.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:04 am Reply with quote
Mr. Oshawott wrote:
Am I the only one that notices that the name of Chitose Karasuma just happens to be the same as that of the blue long-haired girl from Galaxy Angel X?

While I don't follow either series, there are some other cases where a character from Series A shares the name as a character from Series B. A notable case is "Wandaba Style" also has a character named Sakura Haruno.
Hikarunu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:49 pm Reply with quote
I love that chara designs. Might pick this anime.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1