• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New York Times Manga Best Seller List, August 7-13 [2016-08-19]

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swiftyy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:00 pm Reply with quote
Happy to see that Yona's first volume is still on the list, really hope it can stay on it for a little longer. Kinda disappointed that Haikyu's second volume dropped of the list, still happy that the first volume is hanging on though. (perhaps people aren't aware of it's monthly schedule?)
Morry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:08 pm Reply with quote
Swiftyy wrote:
Happy to see that Yona's first volume is still on the list, really hope it can stay on it for a little longer. Kinda disappointed that Haikyu's second volume dropped of the list, still happy that the first volume is hanging on though. (perhaps people aren't aware of it's monthly schedule?)

Noragami had a monthly release for nearly a year and rarely had a volume stay longer than a week. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same drop off here.
CallumKeyblade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:47 pm Reply with quote
Swiftyy wrote:

The original NY Times list has Haikyu volume 2 rather than volume 1. Seems to be an error by ANN?
Swiftyy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:57 pm Reply with quote
CallumKeyblade wrote:

The original NY Times list has Haikyu volume 2 rather than volume 1. Seems to be an error by ANN?

Ah, I see. Thanks for letting me know, thought the monthly schedule for a Viz title might have thrown people off.
KENZICHI

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:10 pm Reply with quote
Glad to see Haikyuu! doing so well! Wish they would have released the manga before the anime and had seen its numbers then maybe we could have gotten an English dub?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1