• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kabuto Yakushi's birth parents?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SakuraYakushi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:56 pm Reply with quote
Do you think Kishimoto was wrong for not showing us who his birth parents were and how they got separated from Kabuto, and most importantly what his real name is? These details bug me to no end. I really want to find out but Kishi is a troll...This is just one example of it.. Who else would love to find out. Kabuto is very precious to me and to see him left in the dark like this is just criminal.
Key

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:20 am Reply with quote
So what series are you actually talking about here?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:31 am Reply with quote
Naruto.

Kabuto had quite a bit dedicated to his past. Some information just isn't that important.
Gatherum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:03 pm Reply with quote
As the story was constructed, knowing who Kabuto's parents were would add literally nothing substantial to the story. He was found as a child near a destroyed village--probably one of many casualties of the Third Great Ninja War--by his adoptive parent. Not knowing who his biological parents are is kind of the point, actually.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:46 am Reply with quote
What is curious is why do you have 2 accounts and decided to post in here with both of them? I removed the post from your SakuraYakushi :3 account and placed it on moderation. We don't allow multiple accounts here especially when users use them to bump their own threads. Please refrain from making more and stick to just one account.

As for the topic itself considering the manga is done with is there really a point here? Obviously no one will ever know who they were as the manga is done with. So everything here is just going to be conjecture and speculation.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1