• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New RightStufAnime.com Specials 9/9-Martial Arts Specials

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSRangerX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:16 am Reply with quote
Martial Arts Weekly Specials!

No Promo Code Required!

Click here to check out the Clubs!

ViZ Media's 30th Anniversary!

We're not done celebrating ViZ Media's 30th Anniversary yet!

Spend $30 On Viz Media Titles And Get An Exclusive Viz 30th Anniversary Coin! *while supplies last.

Shop Now!

Media Blasters Sale!

Limited Time Only!

Save Up To 40% Off Blu-ray & DVD Titles!

No Promo Code Required

Shop Now!

Witchcraft Works Manga Volume 1 Contest

Witchcraft Works Manga Volume 9 is being released in the next few days and we're celebrating by giving away a free copy of Witchcraft Works Manga Volume 1! One lucky winner will get to start the story from the beginning by following Honoka Takamiya, just your average student, and Ayaka Kagari, the class "Princess." But what if Ayaka was more than just a gorgeous, popular student? What if she was also a witch?

Entries will be accepted until September 8th.

Click here to enter!

Was someone at Right Stuf totally awesome for you? Please let us know so we can reward our staff!

We love happy customer e-mails - we are a service organization - so tell us about our service! What was good, what can be improved; we want to hear it! You can also post on our Facebook page! For those who are interested, we do indeed have company lunches that much!

Submit an image of how your shipment arrived! Best photos will be circulated around the office in admiration and/or shock as appropriate. Creative recycling is encouraged.

Hints and Notes from Shawne:
"Approved" and waiting the final paperwork. People will be pleased.
A negative and a positive.
Not sure about this one. Still likely a long shot.

Great ways to interact with the minions at Right Stuf! We're here to help!
Our Facebook ~ Shawne's Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Tumblr ~ Pinterest
-----------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to our weekly updates and press release announcements! Anime information in your inbox!

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (Weekly Specials, Bargain Bins, Closeout items, and specialty Imports) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at www.rightstufanime.com. Items on that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requirements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon. Coupons expire at 11:59 pm Central Time on the date of expiration.

Thanks for your business from the entire Right Stuf team!

Would you like to see our newest news and newsletters, prettier than we can make them here? Click here!
Gatherum

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:51 am Reply with quote
Just to establish it now:

Does Right Stuf support PayPal Credit? If not, has it ever been supported?

I have a number of items that are currently saved for later because I am tight on funds in the immediate. Last month, I came to check and see if I could pay for a few of them with PayPal Credit. To my surprise and delight, I found that PayPal Credit was being offered as an option, but I opted to wait until this month so I could make a payment on the service first before going at it again. After this occurred, I went back to Right Stuf to try to order those items, only to find that the only option available was an instant bank transfer.

What gives? It's not like I don't want the items in question, but I really would like to not drop a couple hundred dollars in instant transfers right now.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1