• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kiss Him, Not Me Anime Reveals October 6 Debut, New Visual

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cetais

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:35 am Reply with quote
Please don't erase people sexuality (if some characters aren't straight) and don't go on the homophobic route, just like Fudanshi no koukou seikatsu.
BlueOla

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:39 am Reply with quote
Cetais wrote:
Please don't erase people sexuality (if some characters aren't straight) and don't go on the homophobic route, just like Fudanshi no koukou seikatsu.

Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu didn't erase anyone's sexuality and wasn't homophibic though? I mean, first of all, it wasn't even meant to be a realistic story about homosexuals but about FUDANSHI AND FUJOSHI (and let also highlight this:) IN JAPAN and they're hardly people you should base any expectations on. I'm enjoying it as a part of the community and I find it really amusing since it's really accurate.
Peebs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:59 am Reply with quote
Cetais wrote:

Holy cow. Is this a troll? Are you trolling? Or just jumping down people's throats before the anime even starts?
Sobe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:09 am Reply with quote
Lol, 4x5x6x7. The best way to name them, ahahaha. Especially that 5x7. October 6th is so far away. Crying or Very sad I hope the anime makes significant progress. I know these "romantic" anime usually leave their true endings only in manga.
Animechic420

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:32 am Reply with quote
Sobe wrote:
I hope the anime makes significant progress. I know these "romantic" anime usually leave their true endings only in manga.

Highly unlikely. I mean, we're dealing with a very indecisive girl. That's why I'm steering clear of this anime. Kinda hard to follow a romance anime when the female MC wants the guys to feel up on one another. Confused
BlueOla

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:58 am Reply with quote
Animechic420 wrote:
Sobe wrote:
I hope the anime makes significant progress. I know these "romantic" anime usually leave their true endings only in manga.

Highly unlikely. I mean, we're dealing with a very indecisive girl. That's why I'm steering clear of this anime. Kinda hard to follow a romance anime when the female MC wants the guys to feel up on one another. Confused

Well yeah, but that's THE POINT? It's not important who the girl ends up with, the guys' relations with her are not important. The manga was unique BECAUSE it showed the girl shipping the boys with each other, not with herself. There's not much point to it if we focus on the harem/romance aspect.
phia_one

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:15 pm Reply with quote
I'm looking forward to this since the manga is hilarious.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1