• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New RightStufAnime.com Specials 9/15 - Respect For the Aged Specials

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RS_Shima-Enaga
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:54 pm Reply with quote
Respect For the Aged Weekly Specials!

Behind Every Good Anime is a Great Elder!

No Promo Code Required!

Click here to check out these wise specials!

Funimation Sale!

Limited Time Only!

Save Up To 40% Off Select DVDs & Blu-rays!

Promo Code: FUN16

Shop Now!

A Town Where You Live Blu-Ray Giveaway Contest!

A Town Where You Live is in stock and available so we're celebrating by giving away a free copy to one lucky winner! Long distance relationships can be complex. Haruto finds that out the hard way after falling in love with Yuzuki, only to have her almost instantly move away to Tokyo. Can he rekindle what they had, or did this flame burn out before he even had a chance? Find out in this emotional romance comedy!

Entries will be accepted until September 22nd.

Click here to enter!

Was someone at Right Stuf totally awesome for you? Please let us know so we can reward our staff!

We love happy customer e-mails - we are a service organization - so tell us about our service! What was good, what can be improved; we want to hear it! You can also post on our Facebook page! For those who are interested, we do indeed have company lunches that much!

Submit an image of how your shipment arrived! Best photos will be circulated around the office in admiration and/or shock as appropriate. Creative recycling is encouraged.

Hints and Notes from Shawne:
"Approved" and waiting the final paperwork. People will be pleased.
A negative and a positive.
Not sure about this one. Still likely a long shot.

Great ways to interact with the minions at Right Stuf! We're here to help!
Our Facebook ~ Shawne's Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Tumblr ~ Pinterest
-----------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to our weekly updates and press release announcements! Anime information in your inbox!

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (Weekly Specials, Bargain Bins, Closeout items, and specialty Imports) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at www.rightstufanime.com. Items on that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requirements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon. Coupons expire at 11:59 pm Central Time on the date of expiration.

Thanks for your business from the entire Right Stuf team!

Would you like to see our newest news and newsletters, prettier than we can make them here? Click here!
Covnam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:26 pm Reply with quote
Had a bunch of Funi discs I wanted to order, but it looks like this Funi sale isn't for pre-orders =/
Animegomaniac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:34 am Reply with quote
Covnam wrote:
Had a bunch of Funi discs I wanted to order, but it looks like this Funi sale isn't for pre-orders =/

Yeah, it's not the 40% off but it's an automatic 35% for me. Doen't use the Got Anime thing so it's going to be the last year for that.

But, you know, since these titles come up not when I search for them but when I click the "what's on sale" banner... they even came up first; silly me thought I could get Shana 3 now because it's part of the sale but guess I'm going to have to wait. It's SAVE, I have... other... dealers...

But I thought "Does that mean I could get the Haruhi box set?" No.

So what's on sale exactly? What's the cut off point? When's the cut off point?
Before we just had to worry about when the sale ended.

So if you're all up to date with what you want with Funimation... like me.. then what's the point?

Additional: And what's really annoying me is that they're using the Haruhi box set to advertise the sale. So... yeah...

Edit:

Also, the email I got about the Haruhi sale- sans Haruhi- has a footnote at the bottom of the image saying "*Sale is not good on items after 9/1/16". Very sneaky of you guys since nothing at the top of the image says there's any caveats.*

*Yeah, you need to first one to give the second one meaning. Otherwise, it's very literally fine print as you have to scroll down as the image is sized just large enough to push it out.
zawa113

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:29 am Reply with quote
I'm still waiting for my Netcomics manhwa to come in there. I know for a fact that Sweet Blood 5 (and Give to the Heart 7, for that matter) both came out in late July, I physically saw copies of them at Otakon (I only picked up Give to the Heart 7 there), and Otakon was a month ago now!

I'm rather disappointed it won't work on pre-orders either, I think that's all I got on the last Funi sale. Like, I could forgive it not working on LE/CE pre-orders if it at least worked on all the others. I can wait for another Funi sale for normal and SAVE titles, but LE/CE are designed to run out at some point.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1