• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Release Corrections.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:06 pm Reply with quote
The extras for FUNimation's upcoming Escaflowne releases need to be added. For some reason they're only on the Amazon listings.

Escaflowne: The Movie (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) | https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IPDUQ2A
Quote:
Special Features: Promo Video, U.S. Trailer, Trailers
The Vision of Escaflowne, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) | https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IPCUGOE
Quote:
Special Features: Inside Look: A Conversation on Escaflowne; Club Escaflowne Part 1, Part 2, Part 3; Music Videos "Friend", "Blue Eyes", "Into the Light"; Textless Opening Song "No Need to Promise"; Textless Closing Song "Mystic Eyes" Ver. 1; Trailers
The Vision of Escaflowne, Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) | https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IPDFK1M
Quote:
Special Features: Inside Look: A Conversation with the Creators; Club Escaflowne Part 4, Part 5, Part 6; Escaflowne at the Bar: A Special Round-Table Chat; Textless Opening Song "No Need to Promise"; Textless Closing Song "Mystic Eyes" Ver. 1; Textless Closing Song "Mystic Eyes" Ver. 2; U.S. Trailer; Trailers
The Vision of Escaflowne: Complete Series + Movie Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) | https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IPDRE3E
Quote:
Special Features: Inside Look: A Conversation on Escaflowne; Inside Look: A Conversation with the Creators; Club Escaflowne; Music Videos; Special Thanks to Escaflowne Kickstarter Backers; Escaflowne at the Bar: A Special Round-Table Chat; Textless Opening Song "No Need to Promise"; Textless Closing Song "Mystic Eyes" Ver. 1; Textless Closing Song "Mystic Eyes" Ver. 2; U.S. Trailer; Trailers
http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?23902-FUNimation-licenses-Escaflowne&p=375908&viewfull=1#post375908

[done]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Double Mangekyo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:34 pm Reply with quote
Sekirei vol.4 / vol.5 / vol.6 / vol.7 need moving to eBooks.

[done]
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:07 am Reply with quote
These two Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya releases need to also be linked to the OVA.
release#26784
release#26783

These two Ushio & Tora releases need to also be linked to the Comically Deformed Theater OVA
release#1320
release#12851

This IS: Infinite Stratos 2 DVD needs to also be linked to the extended version of episode 1.
release#27600

These three Chu2koi releases need to also be linked to the Lite specials.
release#27876
release#26531
release#26565 -This also needs to be changed to a cancelled release. It was cancelled in favor of the Limited Edition combo pack release.

These two Koihime Muso releases need to also be linked to the Shin Koihime Muso: Otome Tairan OVA
release#18341
release#21085

Needs extras from the RightStuf listing to replace "Features TBA".
release#26735

Needs to be labeled sub-only.
release#31706

Last edited by BigOnAnime on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Double Mangekyo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:40 am Reply with quote
The DanMachi spin-off and its releases had a slight name change to
"Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Sword Oratoria".

Also, these two need moving to novels:
No Game No Life 7
Accel World 9

Strike the Blood 5 needs its subtitle.

[done]
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:12 am Reply with quote
This Slayers Revolution and Slayers Evolution-R release needs to also be linked to Slayers Revolution.
release#19467

And these two for that same series likewise need to also be linked to Slayers Evolution-R.
release#23477
release#23476

These need to be labeled as combo packs, need TRSI descriptions and for the titles to be fixed. They're either missing brackets and/or dashes.
release#31978
release#31956
release#31955
release#31960 -Needs to be changed to "Overlord - The Complete Series"
release#31959 -Same as above and also needs brackets for "Limited Edition"
release#31958
release#31957 -While nothing is displayed for a subtitle, this does need to have "Season One" at least somewhere given there'd be problems if the second season which doesn't have a subtitle to distinguish itself from season one would be called the same thing when that comes out eventually.

Need their updated cover art.
release#31778
release#31779
release#31780
release#31781
release#31784 -Also needs to be labeled sub-only.
release#31785 -Same as above.
release#31794
release#31795
release#31798
release#31799
release#31782
release#31783

Need TRSI description.
release#31974
release#31975
release#28204 -How the heck did this one end up like that?
release#28205
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:40 am Reply with quote
BigOnAnime wrote:
Need to also be linked to this OVA.
release#7555
release#11844
release#12266 -Probably needs archived TRSI description.

To confirm, is this OVA the 26th episode listed as being on those discs (the first two at least)?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:22 pm Reply with quote
BigOnAnime wrote:
Description needs to be added for Dragon Ball Z: The Best of Vegeta. Someone showed me this link about it.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30837

Pictures are blocked in work. Either I need you to transcribe them for me, or I need to remember to check back again when I'm not in work.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:28 pm Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:
To confirm, is this OVA the 26th episode listed as being on those discs (the first two at least)?

I own the first release, and it is.
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:07 pm Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:
BigOnAnime wrote:
Description needs to be added for Dragon Ball Z: The Best of Vegeta. Someone showed me this link about it.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30837

Pictures are blocked in work. Either I need you to transcribe them for me, or I need to remember to check back again when I'm not in work.
Quote:
This one's all about the fans!
You voted, we listened. We went right to the source and let you pick the seven best fights featuring the all-powerful Prince of Saiyans, Vegeta. Watch as Vegeta faces off against one deadly foe after another on his epic quest to become the strongest warrior in the universe. This devastating disc of destruction pits Vegeta against Android 19, Zarbon, Semi-Perfect Cell, Recoom, and the sinister Super Buu! Vegeta is the hero you love to hate - and this bombastic collection is packed with moments that make you stand up and cheer! Stop stalling, you pathetic Earthling. Get your Vegeta fix immediately!!
And then at the bottom, the listed episodes are (in order of how they were listed at the bottom and without the season or "vs. X" listed)...
130 - The Secret of Dr. Gero
270 - Rip in the Universe
281 - Minute of Desperation
053 - Zarbon's Surprise
157 - Hour of Temptation
236 - The Warrior's Decision
064 - Recoome Unleased
(Back cover listed "Recoom" in the description but has "Recoome" for that one episode title on the back cover and on the disc.)
--------------------
Needs TRSI description. Also apparently this was a Best Buy exclusive? Wasn't sure if I should have added that in the title, but that would have made it a bit too long.
release#31991
http://www.filmaf.com/search.html?has=189129&rgn=us&init_form=str0_has_189129*rgn_us (Where I found out it supposedly was a Best Buy exclusive)

And speaking of Best Buy Exclusives, this Hunter x Hunter (2011) Best Buy steelbook needs to get added. Though I'm not sure if you can get the UPC from the Best Buy listing yet.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hunter-x-hunter-set-1-blu-ray-disc/5582010.p?id=3617052&skuId=5582010
http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?60512&p=377935&viewfull=1#post377935
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:50 pm Reply with quote
So I've done Kaleido Star, that Vegeta thing, Ergo Proxy (I've not added anything about Best Buy exclusives since the details are unclear) and thee Hunter x Hunter releases.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:03 pm Reply with quote
BigOnAnime wrote:
These two Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya releases need to also be linked to the OVA.
release#26784
release#26783

Where is this from? The description says 10 episodes (we have 10 TV episodes listed) and nothing under extras other than clean OP/ED.
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:08 pm Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:
BigOnAnime wrote:
release#26784
release#26783

Where is this from? The description says 10 episodes (we have 10 TV episodes listed) and nothing under extras other than clean OP/ED.
It should presumably be this OVA which funny enough is listed under the episode listings as episode 11. Also according to AniDB (last line of the description), it is the OVA referred to here, which is the only news article listed for that ANN entry.

Sentai did get that sports festival OVA as it's on the actual disc (that's where I watched it). And from the back cover...
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81BShm5XsaL._SL1280_.jpg
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:00 am Reply with quote
Is missing the 'p' in "Imperfect".
release#2831

Needs cover art. http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?60512&p=380170&viewfull=1#post380170
release#31994

[Edit 10/24/2016]Added a bunch of new releases and yeah...
release#32297 -Needs TRSI description and to also be linked to the movie.
release#32296 -Needs TRSI description.
release#32303 -Needs TRSI description and to be labeled sub-only.
release#32299 -Needs TRSI description.
release#32304 -Needs TRSI description and to be labeled dub-only.
release#32301 release#32302 -Need to be labeled sub-only.
release#32300 -Needs TRSI description and to be moved to combo packs.
release#32306 -Needs TRSI description and to be labeled sub-only.
release#32309 -Needs TRSI description.
release#32311 -Needs TRSI description.
release#32310 -Needs TRSI description.
release#32307 -Needs TRSI description and to be labeled sub-only.
release#32308 -Needs TRSI description and to be labeled sub-only.
release#32312 -Needs TRSI description and to be moved to combo packs.
release#32298 -Needs TRSI description and needs to be moved to combo packs.
release#32313 -Needs TRSI description and to be moved to combo packs.
release#32314 -Needs TRSI description and to be moved to combo packs.
release#32316 -Needs TRSI description.
release#32317 -Needs TRSI description and to be moved to combo packs.
release#32318 -Needs TRSI description, to be moved to combo packs, and needs "[Limited Edition]" at the end. (I messed up the title for this by accident, my bad.)
release#32315 -Needs TRSI description and to be moved to combo packs.
release#32319 -Needs TRSI description and to be moved to combo packs.
release#32320 -Needs TRSI description.
release#32321 -Needs TRSI description and to be moved to combo packs.
release#32305 -Needs TRSI description and to be moved to combo packs.
Double Mangekyo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:00 am Reply with quote
These novels need their subtitles added:
Log Horizon (novel 7) - The Gold of the Kunie
Strike the Blood (novel 6) - Return of the Alchemist
Sword Art Online (novel 11) - Alicization Turning

Irregular at Magic High School vol.3 and vol.4 subtitles need the word Arc added after Competition for consistency with the previous two releases and the new cover art on Amazon.

Last edited by Double Mangekyo on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:50 pm Reply with quote
Need TRSI description and to be labeled sub-only.
release#32584
release#32583 -Title needs changing to "Little Busters! EX - Complete Collection"

Needs to be added manually.
http://www.rightstufanime.com/Gundam-Mobile-Suit-The-Origin-Blu-ray-4-Collectors-Edition
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 37 of 43