• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Shun Horie, Sōma Saitō Star in Black Clover Event Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animechic420

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:54 am Reply with quote
Judging by the picture, I can see how nicely animated Black Clover will be. But I'll still have to wait for an episode to truly tell. Smile
TheRahi00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:20 am Reply with quote
The animation might be good but man the character design for Yuno is horrible. Looks so different.
Peebs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:43 am Reply with quote
TheRahi00 wrote:
The animation might be good but man the character design for Yuno is horrible. Looks so different.

I thought so too. This could be taking place when they're still in their village/orphanage. Even Asta looks younger. I'm sure they don't want to use any of the manga material for this event. Still, Yuno looks too weird.
nobody knows

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:43 pm Reply with quote
it is remind me of fairy tail .
AkaRed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:42 pm Reply with quote
Can't wait for this anime to have a proper announcement and release date. Also hope it will follow the manga.
TokyoSplash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:37 pm Reply with quote
Peebs wrote:
TheRahi00 wrote:

I thought so too. This could be taking place when they're still in their village/orphanage. Even Asta looks younger. I'm sure they don't want to use any of the manga material for this event. Still, Yuno looks too weird.

Not too sure about that. I mean obviously one image shows them in the orphanage, but 2 of the 5 images shows Asta with his Black Bulls cloak/emblem.

AkaRed wrote:
Can't wait for this anime to have a proper announcement and release date. Also hope it will follow the manga.

Same
SkerllyF

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:22 pm Reply with quote
Waiting por Toei or Pierrot doing this, because it´s not like the manga appeals easily to people that had read a lot of shonen. Mostly to casuals and children which is fine, but:

-This series can become easily a long runnung shonen since its story is simple for kids and casual audiences
-It can definetely enter into the TV Tokyo program of long running series
-The manga itself isn´t a masterpiece of storytelling, so fillers can help this series to have some flavor, expanding on the supporting characters(since they are better and more interesting than Asta), and include new storylines for either give some ranking to the Black Bulls, or give more screentime to some other guilds

So come at me bros!!!!
TheRahi00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:39 pm Reply with quote
Dude, you wrote this comment in a different thread already, but I'll say it again. There is absolutely no one who likes the treatment Naruto, One Piece, World Trigger or Toriko got. And yet (also long running shounen) like Gintama from different studios have been adapted perfectly. Why giving this anime to a studio to fudge it up. Boku no Hero Academia also worked perfectly with Bones. There is albsolutely no reason why anyone would even hope this to be adapted by Toei or Pierot.
Pierrot.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:16 pm Reply with quote
TheRahi00 wrote:
There is absolutely no one who likes the treatment Naruto, One Piece, World Trigger or Toriko got.

Speak for yourself. I wish my favorite series was animated like Naruto or Bleach.
diamoundheadx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:20 pm Reply with quote
TheRahi00 wrote:
Dude, you wrote this comment in a different thread already, but I'll say it again. There is absolutely no one who likes the treatment Naruto, One Piece, World Trigger or Toriko got. And yet (also long running shounen) like Gintama from different studios have been adapted perfectly. Why giving this anime to a studio to fudge it up. Boku no Hero Academia also worked perfectly with Bones. There is albsolutely no reason why anyone would even hope this to be adapted by Toei or Pierot.

hey pierot is awesome jerk face
Galap

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:55 am Reply with quote
TheRahi00, that's uncalled for. 'Absolutely no one'? you know people have different opinions than you do, right?

diamoundheadx, next time you see an inflamatory post, please just report it and don't also respond to it.
diamoundheadx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:27 am Reply with quote
Galap wrote:
TheRahi00, that's uncalled for. 'Absolutely no one'? you know people have different opinions than you do, right?

diamoundheadx, next time you see an inflamatory post, please just report it and don't also respond to it.

sorry my bad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1