• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kotobukiya's Frame Arms Girl Model Kit Line Gets TV Anime in 2017

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bodlat25

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:39 am Reply with quote
This soon to be anime is same as Strike Witches and the ongoing show of Brave Witches? To me the character of this Frame Arms Girl anime is a tank (armored fighting vehicle) or something like that, unlike the previous anime I mention the characters are aircraft.
DLH112

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:52 am Reply with quote
bodlat25 wrote:
This soon to be anime is same as Strike Witches and the ongoing show of Brave Witches? To me the character of this Frame Arms Girl anime is a tank (armored fighting vehicle) or something like that, unlike the previous anime I mention the characters are aircraft.

This seems really similar to busou shinki if anything.
Hikarunu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:05 pm Reply with quote
Sigh, can we have actual Frame Arms anime and not FAG(why short form for Frame Arms Girl sounded like a certain English word lol)
Merman-X

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:32 am Reply with quote
huh, i wished they adapted the actual piloted giant mechs Frame Arms first instead of its sub-line spin-off, that is like what if the MS Girls Gundam Sentinel gets an anime first instead of the real Gundam Sentinel with Ryu Roots the pants peeing hero pilot's antics fighting the Titans remnants.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1