• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Best and Worst of the Season So Far: Week of Nov 19-25 [2016-11-29]

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zrnzle500

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:28 pm Reply with quote
Nice to see Girlish Number, Bungou, and Jojo up in the weeklies, among others and Occultic;Nine off the bottom in the cumulative.

I don't think Izetta's position is going to get better next week, given the even lower rating of the next episode. It might actually go under Girlish Number in the cumulative, depending on how good tomorrow's episode is.
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:46 pm Reply with quote
zrnzle500 wrote:
It might actually go under Girlish Number in the cumulative, depending on how good tomorrow's episode is.

I sure hope so, Girlish Number has been slowly rising up to be maybe my favorite of the season - in part because the shows I've liked are kinda disappointing me, but still. I've watched episode 8 and thought it was as good if not better than episode 7.
tsvkkis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:01 pm Reply with quote
I really hope Poco's Udon World stays in the cumulative top 10, I think it's a great show that surprised me in many ways
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1