• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul's 2nd Promo Video, Cast, April Premiere Unveiled

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thekingsdinner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:46 pm Reply with quote
Just this morning I was thinking about this, when it'd finally start airing. Spring is gonna be awesome.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
FackuIkari

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:03 pm Reply with quote
FAVAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
BasketBalljones

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:19 pm Reply with quote
I miss Amira Sad Would be super awesome if she somehow came back!
Thorfinn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Holy crap will the spring 2017 season be stacked with awesome action sequels! Really looking forward to this, especially since it supposedly has 24 episodes.
H. Guderian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:36 pm Reply with quote
And here I thought they'd Duck another season.
Kon'Doriano

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:42 pm Reply with quote
FINALLY A SPRING TITLE I GENUINELY LOOK FORWARD TO!!!!! Very Happy And it's a dual cour on top of that!!! This and Masaaki Yuasa's movie is all I need for the Spring season this year (unless something just as great, if not better gets announced like the new Legend of the Galactic Heroes adaptation though that's wishful thinking). Smile
xMemorie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:43 pm Reply with quote
Awesome news, but I don't think Snow White with the Red Hair is by MAPPA. Very Happy
Kon'Doriano

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:51 pm Reply with quote
xMemorie wrote:
Awesome news, but I don't think Snow White with the Red Hair is by MAPPA. Very Happy

Lmao yeah you're right, Studio Bones did Snow White. They should've used Ushio & Tora, Kids on the Slope or Terror of Resonance as an example of MAPPA's works.
Chrono1000

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:41 pm Reply with quote
The animation looks good but a lot of the charm of the original series was the relationship between Amira and Favaro. The character design of the new girl is cute but also more typical of what I would expect from a series based on a video game. I am hoping for the best but I do wonder if it can match the original series.
CrowLia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:41 pm Reply with quote
Kon'Doriano wrote:
xMemorie wrote:

Lmao yeah you're right, Studio Bones did Snow White. They should've used Ushio & Tora, Kids on the Slope or Terror of Resonance as an example of MAPPA's works.

Or Yuri on Ice, considering it's their biggest hit to date (maybe even the first? I don't know the sales for Kids on the Slope and Terror in Resonance, but all their other works so far have been spectacular flops in disk sales)
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:51 pm Reply with quote
BasketBalljones wrote:
I miss Amira Sad Would be super awesome if she somehow came back!

I don't. I see her everyday. Wink

@Chrono1000 which game?
Shenl742

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:45 pm Reply with quote
Oh hey, Jean's back! Really didn't like how her plot-line ended out in the first series (it was pretty much one of my only real complaints, so it kind of stuck out), so it'll be nice to see if they do with her more this season.
Sahmbahdeh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:06 pm Reply with quote
Ooohhhh shhhiiiittt. Very Happy April is gonna be hype. And a 2-cour, no less! 2017 is shaping up to be a damn good year for anime already.
v1cious

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:11 pm Reply with quote
thekingsdinner wrote:
Just this morning I was thinking about this, when it'd finally start airing. Spring is gonna be awesome.

Yeah I was also wondering what happened to this. Spring is looking good this year.
Kon'Doriano

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:21 pm Reply with quote
CrowLia wrote:
Kon'Doriano wrote:
xMemorie wrote:

Or Yuri on Ice, considering it's their biggest hit to date (maybe even the first? I don't know the sales for Kids on the Slope and Terror in Resonance, but all their other works so far have been spectacular flops in disk sales)

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that show. Laughing Good point though "Yuri on Ice!!!" is a better example since it's their biggest recent hit.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2