• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto Game Expansion's English-Dubbed Traile

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AceLuffy4Ever

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Its crazy that this is going to release before the actual English Dub movie smh
Raebo101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:20 pm Reply with quote
So, who's voicing Boruto? I kinda recognize the voice, but I kinda don't. Confused
trunkschan90

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:03 pm Reply with quote
I think that's Amanda C. Miller who's voicing Boruto since it sounds like the character Ride Mass from Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans.
Gemnist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:19 pm Reply with quote
trunkschan90 wrote:
I think that's Amanda C. Miller who's voicing Boruto since it sounds like the character Ride Mass from Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans.

Really? Huh. I've been hearing lots of rumors that it's just Major Flanagan again, with Stephanie Sheh also voicing Himawari... please no. At any rate, I've also heard that Laura Bailey is voicing Sarada. In terms of the trailer, Momoshiki sounds like David Vincent, and Kinshiki (who says "where") sounds like Steven Blum.
Darkabomination

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:29 pm Reply with quote
I've heard the game series does a good job adapting the story in cutscenes and gives a lot of manga material in a cleaner, shorter form than the anime. Would it be possible to binge the cutscenes with the games? I want to some of this stuff in English already and I know they're dubbed.
Nyren

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:59 pm Reply with quote
Darkabomination wrote:
I've heard the game series does a good job adapting the story in cutscenes and gives a lot of manga material in a cleaner, shorter form than the anime. Would it be possible to binge the cutscenes with the games? I want to some of this stuff in English already and I know they're dubbed.
If you're looking for a great way to experience the entire Naruto story without watching hundreds of episodes that include massive filler arcs, the Ultimate Ninja Storm series is definitely the best way to go. The first three games are on PS3(Second and third games are also on Xbox 360.) and this one is exclusive to PS4 and Xbox One.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:19 pm Reply with quote
Gemnist wrote:
Really? Huh. I've been hearing lots of rumors that it's just Major Flanagan again, with Stephanie Sheh also voicing Himawari... please no. At any rate, I've also heard that Laura Bailey is voicing Sarada. In terms of the trailer, Momoshiki sounds like David Vincent, and Kinshiki (who says "where") sounds like Steven Blum.

It doesn't sound like Maile at all. Not scratchy enough like her voice acting for him in UNS4 regular version.
thesagebeast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:40 pm Reply with quote
Nyren wrote:
Darkabomination wrote:
If you're looking for a great way to experience the entire Naruto story without watching hundreds of episodes that include massive filler arcs, the Ultimate Ninja Storm series is definitely the best way to go. The first three games are on PS3(Second and third games are also on Xbox 360.) and this one is exclusive to PS4 and Xbox One.
I disagree they throw to much stuff at you in an short amount of time.Also some parts that NEED a boss end boring.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:55 pm Reply with quote
I tweeted to Maile, and she confirmed that Amanda C. Miller voices Boruto in Road to Boruto!
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:56 pm Reply with quote
thesagebeast wrote:
I disagree they throw to much stuff at you in an short amount of time.

Stuff like what?

thesagebeast wrote:
Also some parts that NEED a boss end boring.

Such as?
thesagebeast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:22 pm Reply with quote
BadNewsBlues wrote:
thesagebeast wrote:
I disagree they throw to much stuff at you in an short amount of time.

Stuff like what?

thesagebeast wrote:
Also some parts that NEED a boss end boring.

Such as?
I just meant story.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:28 am Reply with quote
They cut back on the story considerably so I don't know how they were "throwing" things at you from one moment to the next.....which is kind of funny given that was one of the chief criticism of the source material especially when it came to the Fourth Ninja War arc.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1