• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Resident Evil: Vendetta CG Film Opens in U.S. Theaters This Summer

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slau783

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:10 am Reply with quote
Several articles later and ANN is still saying that this is the first full length CG Resident Evil movie. Every article before this one has people in the comments mentioning the other two full length movies, Damnation and Degeneration. Both are listed on this site and even has links to the page for Vendetta. I just do not get why such a simple error cannot be fixed and ends up being posted 5 times over the course of several months. I get that sometimes when an article is written some information may be taken from a previous article but to post wrong information over and over again when people have repeatedly pointed it out just baffles me.
doctordoom85

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:15 am Reply with quote
I'm hoping Rebecca doesn't spend most of the movie captured. Been waiting a long time for her return and it would be lame if she didn't get to do much. We had to wait a pretty long time for Barry and Claire to return as well but Revelations 2 made it worth the wait.
residentgrigo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:00 pm Reply with quote
About VII:
spoiler[This Chris looks pretty similar to the one at the end of VII. He has to be a fake but this is still interesting. Good on Capcom for getting the scrips back on track too, as the last story i enjoyed was 4´s semi comical romp.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
MrBonk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:47 pm Reply with quote
I miss Roger Craig Smith as Chris. Just sounds wrong without'em.
Inopethflames

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:37 am Reply with quote
After watching the trailer I think it's safe to assume the average critic rating for this movie will be about a .5 out of 10.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1