• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Re:Creators Original Anime Reveals 3rd Promo Video, More Cast

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 am Reply with quote
Hmm, 22 episodes..so 2-cour. Not bad but I got mixed thoughts on the premise so far. I hope it'll be good.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
KH91

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:49 am Reply with quote
Dat song is too good. Thought it'd be 12, but it looks awesome so I'm happy for 22 at the moment.
Thorfinn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:21 am Reply with quote
Doesn't look that great...
FrozenMoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:30 am Reply with quote
I know a lot of people are skeptical and don't think it looks that good so far which I can see where they're coming from, but at the same time I really love Black Lagoon so I'm going to put my faith in Rei to somehow pull this off. If the ship sinks and the show turns out to be a mess well I've made up my mind to go down with it! Lets go I say!
Los!Los!Los!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:31 am Reply with quote
So excited for Hand Shakers 2 I hope it's even more bad than 1 Wink
Thorfinn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:32 am Reply with quote
FrozenMoon wrote:
I know a lot of people are skeptical and don't think it looks that good so far which I can see where they're coming from, but at the same time I really love Black Lagoon so I'm going to put my faith in Rei to somehow pull this off. If the ship sinks and the show turns out to be a mess well I've made up my mind to go down with it! Lets go I say!

Reminder that this isn't Black Lagoon, but some lame uninspired low effort looking attempt from Aniplex to make a cool action anime.
FrozenMoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:44 am Reply with quote
Thorfinn wrote:
FrozenMoon wrote:

Reminder that this isn't Black Lagoon, but some lame uninspired low effort looking attempt from Aniplex to make a cool action anime.

I never said it was Black Lagoon...I'm acknowledging the fact that it's written by the same author "Rei Hiroe", whom I'm putting my faith in to hopefully make something good, which is completely my choice to do and I've made up my mind already as I said. Also it's specifically made by studio "Troyca", which the art and animation look fine so far in my opinion so I don't really get the "low effort" part, it also seems to be inspired by way to many things, which is comically kind of the opposite of what your "uninspired" argument is here, the series is a bit weird looking so far and there's lots of "cliches" , along with blended similar ideas and concepts, but I mean I'm just saying it could be awesome. We really don't know yet, yes I understand why everyone like your self is jumping on the NOPE train, but I'm just the kind of fellow to give things a fair chance of at least 3 episodes before calling them lame I guess.
Megumin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:54 am Reply with quote
ANN will become the new /a/, too many garbage comments at every article.
DatRandomDude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:00 am Reply with quote
Well, with a story like that, it wouldve been an automatic trainwreck if it was 1-cour so thats nice.
I thought it wouldve been split-cour tho but damn, another 2-cour this season.
Still not sure about this one but now it looks a little bit more worth it to give it a try.
brynhild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:17 am Reply with quote
a pleasant surprise. This is one of the only 3 new titles I'm checking out this season so the longer it is the better.
Thorfinn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:22 am Reply with quote
Megumin wrote:
ANN will become the new /a/, too many garbage comments at every article.

You sure aren't adding anything interesting to the discussion, that's for sure. Looking at some of your other posts, I'd say your additions to the discussion are the actual garbage you're talking about. What does your post have to do with this article?
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:40 am Reply with quote
22 episodes has me wonder if that is 22 consecutive weeks or 2 separate seasons.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:45 am Reply with quote
So far the animation, premise, and music have my hopes very high indeed. *Boarding the Hype Train* Very Happy
atara11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:17 am Reply with quote
I hope the action is good and there's should be a romance in it.
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:29 am Reply with quote
I wonder how many times in history a 22 episode anime hasn't been a noitaminA anime.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2