• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tomohiro Matsu's Hatena Illusion Light Novels Get Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animepokegirl89

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:49 am Reply with quote
I wonder how this will be handled. (Since it was left unfinished, due to his death.) I'll check it out though.
DDragonking

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:41 am Reply with quote
Animepokegirl89 wrote:
I wonder how this will be handled. (Since it was left unfinished, due to his death.) I'll check it out though.
It could be handled a few ways 1. They adapt it up to a point like all other ln adaptations or 2. If the author left some plan of how the ending would happen with somone they could use that or 3. Anime original
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:47 am Reply with quote
I truly hope they can make some proper ending for this since its an unfinshed work would be kinda dumb to leave on some cliffhanger thatwould make people crave to read the source material just that there wouldnt be any anymore....
harminia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:31 am Reply with quote
the plot sounds like a confusing mess but there's a haunted house and a butler named Jeeves so I can't say I'm disinterested.
Morry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:07 am Reply with quote
Synopsis reads like a jumbled mess but there's a cute cover girl and a premise with potential. I'll give it a shot. My condolences to the author.
Ali07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:58 pm Reply with quote
Well, as a PapaKiki fan, I may check this series out. Will also be hoping they decided to go with an anime original ending for this series.

Ah...if only Sentai would license the PapaKiki OVA, the one that came out in 2015. Though, I'm unsure if this series would be getting a re-release from them. They grabbed the OVA for Waiting in the Summer when they did the BD release for that one...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1