• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Adds The Royal Tutor Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blankslate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:13 pm Reply with quote
It looks like Amazon might be done announcing titles (at least I hope so).

Hopefully Re:Creators and Rage of Bahamut are only exclusively available on Amazon Japan and not the rest of the world.
paulchaested

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:28 pm Reply with quote
Blankslate wrote:

Hopefully Re:Creators and Rage of Bahamut are only exclusively available on Amazon Japan and not the rest of the world.

Yeah crossing my fingers that CR saved these series from the clutches of Amazon outside Japan.
CaRoss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:34 pm Reply with quote
I've enjoyed what I've read of both The Royal Tutor and Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor's manga, so I'm glad to see them licensed here. Royal Tutor specifically should be a fun change to the usual sorts of fantasy anime we get.

Blankslate wrote:

No way. Amazon may have grabbed the two series I was looking forward to the most? Argh!!! Why!?

Hopefully that's not the case in North America, but if Amazon Japan has them, I have a very strong feeling that Amazon America will have them (and mean that Canadians get shafted once again).
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:06 pm Reply with quote
Re creators may still yet be an AoA type deal. Noone has officially announced it yet
hickey92

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:24 am Reply with quote
Come on Crunchymation, Amazon are being very aggressive this season. You need to bring your A game, because this is starting to look really bad for us. Very Happy

Don't slack just because you have AoT and Hero Academia. Some of us don't really care about those. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1