• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Utano Princesama Anime Revealed as Brand-New Film

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiminobokuwa

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:12 am Reply with quote
So...not 7th season or 6th season? Just a movie?? Huh, but then again, this news was a long time coming. I thought they already announced a film like a year or so ago?
SHD

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:37 am Reply with quote
Oh. This is kind of disappointing... I hope they won't try to cram in all the characters, and will focus on Starish.
DarkRoseFairy

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:29 pm Reply with quote
I kind of had the feeling it was a film since they ended the last season with new anime project being make and not see you next season. I'm glad we are still getting something but I was hoping for a new season that will give the other groups more screen time and characters development.
iamtooawesome

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:33 am Reply with quote
The speculated movie teaser was already up in their official website long before the 4th season was announced. Broccoli keeps on milking Utapri tho(like Hakuoki in IF) the bluray sales are turning into airs they have 4 seasons and they're still writing the same crappy plot instead of actually basing the story from the game.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1