• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PONYCAN USA Solicitations

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WTK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:00 pm Reply with quote
http://ponycan.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Sound-Euphonium-Collectors-Edition-01-Press-Release.pdf

CE 2: August 10
CE 3: October 10

Sound! Euphonium Collector’s Edition 01 (Blu-ray & DVD Set)
Quote:
Release Date: Jun. 10, 2016
SRP: $89.98
Store Price: $71.98
BD & DVD
Spoken Language: Japanese
Subtitles: English/Spanish
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 widescreen
Episodes: 1-5
Extras: Unaired Short Episodes, Textless OP&ED, Promotional Video Collection, TV Commercial collection

EXCLUSIVE BONUS MATERIALS & SPECIAL PACKAGE
Exclusive Mega Tall size “DODEKA” Disc Case
Double-sided cover illustrated
Deluxe booklet
2 Illustration Cards
Exclusive “PONYCAN US” Plastic Slipcase

Number of Discs: 2 Discs (1 BD + 1 DVD)
Total Run Time: approx. 115 min.
Rating: ALL
WTK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:29 pm Reply with quote
Sound! Euphonium Collector's Edition 1 Blu-ray/DVD + GWP - 115 minutes - $89.98 - 6/10/16
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-5 plus a deluxe booklet, a double-sided cover, and 2 illustration cards.

Customers who pre-order Collector’s Edition 1 by April 30th will receive a post card as a special bonus. Please note that the illustration is subject to change.

Special Features: Unaired Short Episodes, Textless Opening and Ending, Promotional Video Collection, and TV Commercial Collections.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles, Spanish subtitles.

Sound! Euphonium Collector's Edition 2 Blu-ray/DVD + GWP - 115 minutes - $89.98 - 7/10/16
Quote:
Contains episodes 6-10 plus a deluxe booklet, a double-sided cover illustrated by character designer Shoko Ikeda, and 2 illustration cards.

Customers who pre-order Collector’s Edition 2 by May 31th will receive a post card as a special bonus. Please note that the illustration is subject to change.

Special Features: Unaired Short Episodes, Promotional Video Collection, and TV Commercial Collections.

WTK

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:37 pm Reply with quote
Sound! Euphonium Collector's Edition 3 Blu-ray/DVD + GWP - 115 minutes - $89.98 - 8/10/16
Quote:
Contains episodes 11-14 plus a deluxe booklet, a double-sided cover illustrated by character designer Shoko Ikeda, and 2 illustration cards.

Customers who pre-order Collector’s Edition 3 by June 30th will receive a post card as a special bonus. Please note that the illustration is subject to change.

Special Features: Unaired Short Episodes and Previews.

Akaname

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:21 pm Reply with quote
$90 for 4 episodes and our pre-order "special bonus" is a single post-card? This is apparently the 3rd volume, I don't understand anything anymore. I was unaware that being filthy rich is currently trending among anime fans. And for the rest of us...? Crunchyroll I guess, I'd rather own it but I never will most likely.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:38 pm Reply with quote
I'm hoping Hibike gets an eventual UK or Australia release so I can just import it.
potatochobit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:04 pm Reply with quote
it's funny how they list an item for sale in april and you have two weeks to preorder or you dont get any bonus items even though the product wont be available until months later
what a bunch of jokers, lol

anyway, my copy arrived and I didn't get any post card but it comes in a giant plastic case like a plastic clamshell from the 90s
pretty retro
Ortensia1980

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:55 am Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
I'm hoping Hibike gets an eventual UK or Australia release so I can just import it.

It will get an UK release eventually. Anime Limited announced that they licensed it.
WTK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:19 pm Reply with quote
https://www.facebook.com/PonycanUSA/posts/656120701217908
Quote:
"Sound! Euphonium" Box 1. disc replacement.

First we would like to thank fans for their support of Sound! Euphonium. After the release of Sound! Euphonium Collector’s Edition 01, due to a problem in the authoring process, an audio error affecting episodes 01 and 02 was discovered where the audio was mono, rather than stereo. We offer our sincerest apologies for this error. We are sending replacement discs to fans who purchased via RightStuf automatically. If you purchased it directly at a convention or other, we are offering a disc replacement program through RightStuf to ensure everyone can receive the corrected disc. Please follow the instructions on RightStuf to get your replacement disc.
RightSturf contact information:[email protected]
Thank you for your patience and support in resolving this issue.
PONY CANYON USA
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:36 pm Reply with quote
WTK wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/PonycanUSA/posts/656120701217908
Quote:
"Sound! Euphonium" Box 1. disc replacement.

First we would like to thank fans for their support of Sound! Euphonium. After the release of Sound! Euphonium Collector’s Edition 01, due to a problem in the authoring process, an audio error affecting episodes 01 and 02 was discovered where the audio was mono, rather than stereo. We offer our sincerest apologies for this error. We are sending replacement discs to fans who purchased via RightStuf automatically. If you purchased it directly at a convention or other, we are offering a disc replacement program through RightStuf to ensure everyone can receive the corrected disc. Please follow the instructions on RightStuf to get your replacement disc.
RightSturf contact information:[email protected]
Thank you for your patience and support in resolving this issue.
PONY CANYON USA

No mention of fixing the menus whatsoever. Granted to some it might seem like a minor thing, but for a company that prides itself on providing "deluxe releases", you'd think they'd at least try to make it as perfect as possible.
geishageek

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:46 pm Reply with quote
I got my replacement discs for Eupho set 1 in the mail today from Rightstuf. They came a lot sooner than expected.
WTK

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:42 pm Reply with quote
- Kuromukuro, Vol.1 Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) - 310 minutes - $150.98 - 7/1/17
Quote:
Kuromukuro Collector's Edition Volume 1 features episodes 1-13 plus a sleeve case illustrated by character designer Yuriko Ishii, English translated deluxe booklet, 2 side slip posters, and Soundtrack CD!

Special Features: Textless Opening 1 and Ending 1, PV and commercial collections!

While supplies last, customers who pre-order Kuromukuro Collector's Edition Volume 1 will receive an special gift with purchase! More details coming soon!

- Kuromukuro, Vol.2 Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) - 310 minutes - $150.98 - 7/14/17
Quote:
Kuromukuro Collector's Edition Volume 2 features episodes 14-26 plus a sleeve case illustrated by character designer Yuriko Ishii, English translated deluxe booklet, 2 side slip posters, and Soundtrack CD volume 2!

Special Features: Textless Opening 2 and Ending 2, PV and commercial collections.

While supplies last, customers who pre-order Kuromukuro Collector's Edition Volume 2 will receive an special gift with purchase! More details coming soon!
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:21 pm Reply with quote
Even with the Rightstuf discounting, still $250+ for Kuromukuro. As I've heard of the series quality being okay yet nothing outstanding, passing on getting a video release as it doesn't seem like it would be worth such a ludicrous amount of money.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WTK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:20 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Quote:
- Kuromukuro, Vol.1 Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) - 310 minutes - $150.98 - 7/1/17
Quote:
Kuromukuro Collector's Edition Volume 1 features episodes 1-13 plus a sleeve case illustrated by character designer Yuriko Ishii, English translated deluxe booklet, 2 side slip posters, and Soundtrack CD!

Special Features: Textless Opening 1 and Ending 1, PV and commercial collections!

While supplies last, customers who pre-order Kuromukuro Collector's Edition Volume 1 will receive an special gift with purchase! More details coming soon!

- Kuromukuro, Vol.2 Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) - 310 minutes - $150.98 - 7/14/17
Quote:
Kuromukuro Collector's Edition Volume 2 features episodes 14-26 plus a sleeve case illustrated by character designer Yuriko Ishii, English translated deluxe booklet, 2 side slip posters, and Soundtrack CD volume 2!

Special Features: Textless Opening 2 and Ending 2, PV and commercial collections.

While supplies last, customers who pre-order Kuromukuro Collector's Edition Volume 2 will receive an special gift with purchase! More details coming soon!

While supplies last, customers who pre-order Kuromukuro Collector's Edition Volume 1 will receive a Original Key Frame gift with purchase!

While supplies last, customers who pre-order Kuromukuro Collector's Edition Volume 2 will receive a Original Key Frame gift with purchase!

The pre-order bonus is gone (and v1 is in-stock).

There are new URLs for both volumes as well https://www.rightstufanime.com/Kuromukuro-Collectors-Edition-Vol-1https://www.rightstufanime.com/Kuromukuro-Collectors-Edition-Vol-2
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:31 pm Reply with quote
I didn't bother waiting for Netflix to run Kuromukuro. I liked the show but, for me, it is worth no where near what PonyCan is asking.
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:24 pm Reply with quote
via TRSI:

- Sound! Euphonium 2, Vol.1 (Blu-ray) - 188 minutes - $80 - 8/30/18 [sub only]
Quote:
Sound Euphonium 2 Volume 1 Blu-ray contains episodes 1-6 plus 6 illustration cards.

Special Features: Unaired Short Episodes, Textless Opening/Ending, and Promotional Videos.

- Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Season 1 Complete Edition (Blu-ray) - 280 minutes - $90 - 8/30/18
Quote:
Yuki Yuna is a Hero Complete Edition Blu-ray contains episodes 1-12.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8