• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Manga Gets Animated in Boruto Anime

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Engineering Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:24 am Reply with quote
Well, at least we are done with that draggy, monster-of-the-week format of Ghost Arc...

spoiler[Naruto is getting Tenseigan, and it's Sarada's turn to get her Sharingan, man, if they end up together, their kid is gonna be scary...]
Fruit Punch Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:25 am Reply with quote
My favorite character from the new generation is finally getting some more time to shine! I knew this was going to get animated but its nice to get the news regardless.
Shirohae

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:27 am Reply with quote
oh my god yesssss!! I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!! Because the OST has 2 Sarada theme songs so Im guessing its for this. SO HYPE!
Drunk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:40 am Reply with quote
Quote:
The arc will premiere this month.

Really? Because according to leaked episode titles and summaries spoiler[the next few episodes will be "filler". Episode 19 which is released on August 9 is titled Sarada Uchiha but has no summary yet.] I think this could be the actual beginning of the Gaiden arc...
thekingsdinner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:43 am Reply with quote
Nice! I read this one about a year ago and though I thought it wasn't great, it'll make for a decent short arc in Boruto. So far the show has really suprised me by how enjoyable it is.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
KH91

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:36 am Reply with quote
Heard you liked your spoiler[trash] spin-off manga in your spin-off series. Imagine the fill-I mean original content they'll put add to extend it.

I assume chapter 700 will finally get adapted now.
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:44 am Reply with quote
Engineering Nerd wrote:

spoiler[Naruto is getting Tenseigan, and it's Sarada's turn to get her Sharingan, man, if they end up together, their kid is gonna be scary...]

I haven't viewed the series, but I'm guessing you actually meant Boruto there, not Naruto.
Snakebit1995

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:42 am Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:
Heard you liked your spoiler[trash] spin-off manga in your spin-off series. Imagine the fill-I mean original content they'll put add to extend it.

The side story wasn't that bad.

Also chapter 700 took place after the group had already graduated so it couldn't be animated till after that if they want to keep the timeline.
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:29 am Reply with quote
Basically "Sarada: The Animation".
Eddy564

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:58 am Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:

You're always annoyingly negative whenever anything Naruto comes up. But it's actually comedic because you always make an appearance to say something shallow. Good boy.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:04 pm Reply with quote
KH91, you've been warned about your rude comments to other users & flamebait style comments several times. You just got a PM recently regarding it. Consider this your last warning.
SailorNaruto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:34 pm Reply with quote
There really wasn't any doubt that this was gonna get animated. But truth be told, I could care less. It's not that I don't like Sarada, I just don't care about her. I'm up to here with the Uchiha. A lot of the focus in Shippuden was the Uchiha and their melodrama. I'm kind of tired of them. I want the focus to be on the Hyuga since they got completely shafted.

KH91 wrote:

Yeah no. Chapter 700 basically just introduces the next gen. And since the Boruto movie does that and then some, it's really not needed. And was it really necessary to be a d**k?
jr240483

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Engineering Nerd wrote:
Well, at least we are done with that draggy, monster-of-the-week format of Ghost Arc...

three words for that. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!

for one thing he wants to be the polar opposite of his father , not a freaking clone that does the exact same thing like him when he was his age.

so i highly doubt he's going to do the same thing as his father and grandfather and fawn over the girl who have a massive volcanic temper and monster strength to go with it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AkaRed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:55 pm Reply with quote
This was expected I saw it coming from the other side of the Moon
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:05 am Reply with quote
I partially watch this series out of spite because my NaruSaku hopes were never realized. People have different reasons for watching a show and mine is to condescend it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2