• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Split: Ryuta Sato (#37226)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4kidsidentifier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:27 pm Reply with quote
Two Ryutas.

One (picture, family name, given name, date of birth, hometown, blood type, height, weight, bust-waist-hip, anime roles [Japanese]) is the Japanese-speaking and residing live-action actor.

The other (non-anime staff credits, anime staff [English]) is the US-residing Localization Coordinator at NIS America.

As seen on the former's profile, he has been active on TV, stage, movies and commercials since the late '90s and are properly sorted up until the early '10s (he is otherwise being kept up to date, as demonstrated by the "New" page). He notes no work in games themselves (closest thing to that being in commercials for Nintendo and Sega functions), and has remained in Japan during the timeframe that the latter Sato would have been at work localizing games such as Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love and Ar tonelico Qoga and translating the two anime to his name.
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:02 pm Reply with quote
Translator is now person#164069. For future reference, information that is not anime cast or staff cannot be instantly split into the new entry. If you know an entry needs to be split, it's best not to add such information pertaining to more than one person. Could you please re-add the non-anime staff to the translator, 4kidsidentifier?
4kidsidentifier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:22 pm Reply with quote
EmperorBrandon wrote:
Translator is now person#164069. For future reference, information that is not anime cast or staff cannot be instantly split into the new entry. If you know an entry needs to be split, it's best not to add such information pertaining to more than one person. Could you please re-add the non-anime staff to the translator, 4kidsidentifier?

Done and done
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1