• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Questions about Ranma 1/2 DVD Set 1

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zalis116

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:15 pm Reply with quote
Alan45 wrote:
As you noted, the current reordering restored the show to the manga order. For what it is worth the Blurays have a couple of other episodes moved in later box sets. For instance, episode 28 is moved to 30 and episodes 29 & 30 are moved up one step each. Episode 63 is moved to 69 and the intervening episodes are moved up one. Also episode 88 is moved to 90. I have no idea why these changes occurred. I assume the new DVD sets probably follow this ordering.

Does anyone know if the re-ordered episodes cut and paste the Next Episode Previews to line up with the new order? Or does (for example) ep 62 have a preview for an episode that's now 7 episodes away?
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:25 pm Reply with quote
@Zalis116

Short answer: Yes.

I checked episode 62 and the both sides of the new episode 69 and they all show the upcoming episode that actually follows on the disk. I haven't checked the other changes but I would assume they corrected those as well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2