• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Two Car Anime's 2nd Promo Video Shows Sidecar Racing

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Hayabusa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:35 pm Reply with quote
Wow the girls look amazing and pretty. The cast is pretty much something you would find from an idol anime. This could be interesting. spoiler[Such a shame that the show also went >Idolmaster because of the >>>>>faceless coach who should have never in it to begin with.]
MrTerrorist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:38 pm Reply with quote
John Hayabusa wrote:
Wow the girls look amazing and pretty. The cast is pretty much something you would find from an idol anime. This could be interesting. spoiler[Such a shame that the show also went >Idolmaster because of the >>>>>faceless coach who should have never in it to begin with.]

Ok, what is wrong with you? The show hasn't aired yet and you automatically declare it's ruined because there's a male coach. What is wrong with that? You do know sports like these need coaches, whether they be male or female, to teach and advise racers on how to race properly and safely?

Don't automatically assume something is a failure because of one guy. Did Kurogane Pukapuka Tai a Yuri manga set on a WW2 battleship, was ruined because the main character is not the Captain of the ship but the XO and the actual Captain is a quiet old man? No, nothing change as it was still good and the Captain was funny and a nice guy. Your reaction reminds of the Tokyo Ghoul fans who got pissy because spoiler[Kaneki x Touka is canon after they had sex and some fans got mad and accused the author was a homophobe because their Yaoi pairing didn't come true].
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1